chapter 8

loving yourself is just a step closer to success.
loving what you are is a step closer to freedom.
being in love is a step closer to a new home.

It's Friday and I can't wait to curl into my bed again and just stop thinking about him... about Elijah.
he hurt me.
Now I'm just going to forget about Elijah like I forgot about HIM.

Walking pass everyone with my usual attire which consisted of a pair of black jeans, a black T-shirt, black All stars,a black leather jacket and a my black hair in a pony.
yeah I know, but I'm not Gothic it's just black is classy.

I turn my my phone on and shove my ear phones in my ears. the song flashlight by Jessie j started to play. I walked to my locker but then I saw him standing by my locker and as our eyes locked I turned around, I was now walking in the direction of my first class even though it might be too early but I don't care I'd rather sit in a dumb class then with Elijah.
I entered the class and saw 10 minutes. till the bell rings and that the teacher was sitting there in his own world like usual, he might be young but he is damn well just like a normal teenager.
I sat down in the corner of the room until I felt a presence next to me.
I knew by that cologne which has been around me way too much that it was Elijah.

5 more minutes.
just 5.

"hey" he called.
people started to enter the class.

"Hey" he called again. "Brooklyn please" he begged.

I gave him a flat look until I looked at my watch.
2 more minutes.
.

.

.

1 minute

he kept calling me, but I kept ignoring him.

.

.

.

*RING*
*RING*
*RING*

Thank God.
Mr. Daniel started with work.
I listened until I felt a hand on my leg my body became rigid but I simply pinched his hand super hard that he had to retrieve his hand from my leg.
I smirked when I heard a hiss and the sentence 'stupid bitch'.
through out the whole period he tried to get my attention and I tried to ignore him and I successfully did but when that bell rang I was like 'Fuck Yes' I was out in no time.
the 3 periods which I didn't have him in were just amazing and until lunch.

I was walking to my locker to put my books away and as I was about to enter the library where I usually sit during lunch I was grabbed and thrown over a shoulder, I was about to yell but he warned me that he would throw away my book. MY BOOKS ARE MY LIFE.
So I shut my mouth but I knew by the voice who it was. Elijah.
so hear I am thrown over a shoulder and being walked out the school to a car. His car.

I was sat down in a passenger seat and a presence who just shut the driver sear next to me.
"where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a suprise" he said.

"if you don't tell me, I'll jump out the car" I said.

"So jump" he said.
I was about to open the door until the car fully stopped.
"Are you sick women" he yelled.

"you told me to just jump so I did" I simply shrugged "so are you going to tell me or what?" I questioned.

"Fine" he rubbed a hand over his face " to talk". He said and started driving again.

"dick face" I muttered angrily.
I heard him chuckle

***

When we arrived I looked around I saw that we were in front of a 50's diner. it was the cutest on the outside it was blue with pink stripes and the bottom with a neon pink sign that said open.
he opened my door and held a hand for me out. has he become a gentlemen (Note the sarcasm ) .
we walked in and it was the cutest ever.
(pic to the side ) I was shocked.
"I come here all the time... well since I've arrived and your the first i brought here, not alot of people know about this place nd thats why i like it" he said.
did he just say what I think he said. like OMG.
we sat down in a booth as we sat opposite each other.
A waitress came by she was about 19 and smirked when she saw Elijah.
ugh he too had a smirk.
he was flirting with her when she came up to us.
Even when he wants to make amends he still goes back to his ways.
I got up but before I left he grabbed my hand.
"Don't go please " he begged.
I rolled my eyes but non the less sat down, when the waitress came back with our pizza.
wait PIZZA. YAY.
and milkshakes.
MILKSHAKES.

he didn't bother giving her a second glance I smiled at his change in behavior and the way she frowned and pulled her top back up.

"So I want to talk" he said

"yeah" I said.

"I'm sorry" he began " I didn't know you felt that way I thought you didn't like me and what if I say I didn't feel the same way or that I did" he asked.

"Well if you didn't feel that way towards me, I would have to accept that" I said reassuringly.

"but what if I want to give us a chance" he said hopefully.

"than I'd have to say... I'd have to say... N-no" I said.

"What" he asked.
the look of his face made me shiver in fear.
"why" he whispered his face becoming sad.

"Well I have issues" I said. "I don't trust easily" I confessed

"but..." he began. " Brooklyn can I tell you something " he asked.

"sure" I agreed.

"I will win you over, I will have you as mine, you will be mine" he declared and we were quiet for the while until he dropped me off.

"Don't forget you will be mine" he said and left to go to his house.