chapter 14

Heyy guys thanx for reading this is a special chapter because I have a whole long weekend to study so I'm off from school till Wednesday... YAY!!!.
And one more thanx for reading couldn't do it without out you .

Also MeesyD I'm NOT conceited
×××
Heartbreak is so simple just one word can break another's heart and just one action can turn their world into oblivion.
but there's a difference the heartbreaker might not feel anything but the ones heart that is broken can feel things for a life time.

It's been a while, no its been three weeks since
I've seen Eli, in school I can't because Bradley is watching us and at home I can't because my dad isit's just one more week, I don't care about my phone, laptop or any kind of device. have no friends so my phone and laptop are only for fun.
the things I am worried about is that Elijah and i will drift apart... oh and also my car.

so today at twelve I am going to suprise Elijah by popping in.
How? through the window

It's 12:59 and I'm ready, everyone is asleep except for Bradley, he has a girl over and how do I know.

1. I saw them walking up the stairs and told him I'm going to tell dad so then we ended up making a compromise I get to go see Elijah while he and his lady friend can do whatever.

2. well you don't want to know about No.2

I jumped out my window and did the routine and when I reached his window, I heard laughter of a girl.

Maybe his watching a movie I thought
but as I went through the window I saw something that made me wish I stayed home.

Elijah half naked being straddled by a half naked...

Marissa.

he looked up to see who stood my his window, the amusement in his eyes turned into bewilderment.

"how could you?" I whispered hurt.

"I-I...wait what?" he said softly.

"What are you saying? " I said angry and tears leaked down my face.

"Brooklyn," he said then he looked at Marissa then back at me than Marissa again then back at me again. He wore a puzzled look and then his face morphed into a look of shock, realization and fear. "Marissa?" he questioned.

I'm furious I just wanted to run away and cry.

"Brooklyn please, it's not what it looks like, I swear" he said with a sad look and moved Marissa away from him.

Marissa face held a smirk.
I looked at her with rage.

"Seriously Marissa, Ashton and now Elijah, what's is your problem?, I've done nothing to you to deserve such cruelty" I asked tears dropping to the floor.

"Do you really want to what's my problem dear Brooky?" she asked as if testing me.
I gave her a duh look, like no shit I wanted to know.
"Well my problem is YOU" she said harshly "you're my problem Brooklyn and I will under any circumstances ruin you, you rich bitch with everything but then still wants people to feel her sorry for her dead Mommy well guess what Brooklyn, you killed your mother, you're the murderer not anyone else, No, you are!!" she yelled by now Elijah's mother was awake and my family had their windows open and wore bewildered looks.