Chapter 20

this Chapter is dedicated to Daylor2 for voting for almost all my chapters so far. Thanx so much Daylor2

-But fake happiness is still the worst sadness-

I was shocked .
My body was rigid and my heart's beating a mile a minute. Elijah went to the man I hated the most, the one who broke my heart for money.

"Elijah why?" I questioned.

he didn't answer me, his head held in embarrassment and .....regret.

"Elijah speak to me!!" I yelled as tears leaked down my face, I tried to stop the tears from flowing, I tried so hard but I couldn't and the worst thing is that I looked weak, fragile.
My walls crumbling down as my heart rips apart yet again.

He looked at me in shock, he knew how much he hurt me but he doesn't even care...

"Brooklyn, I-" he had nothing to say.

"Elijah after all we've been through and you chose Him, out of everyone else to side with " I began to sob loudly

"What are you talking about? " he asked looking genuinely confused

"he didn't tell you did he?" I questioned a dry laugh leaving my mouth.

"Ashton what is she saying? " he looked over at Ashton

Ashton looked at his feet, I knew his face held a smirk seeing us like this.

"Ashton!" Elijah yelled

yet Ashton laughed Evilly at us, as if he was planning this all along.

"What Elijah? aren't you going to tell Brook why you're here" he said an evil smirk playing on his lips.

"Elijah? " I looked over at him to see him leaving the room angrily.

"Elijah!!" I yelled. "why?" I whispered tears flowing down my face.

"go to sleep" Ashton said.

he injected me with something then left the room.

I looked around, the room swaying from side to side, dizziness took over me and I felt myself giving away.
it was for the best...

×××

I woke up to a pounding in my head.
I couldn't concentrate.

"Ashton" I tried to yell but my voice came out to a whisper as my throat was sore.

my throat felt like sandpaper, raspy and itchy.

"finally you're awake" came Franklin voice.

"w-what do you want?" I asked

He handed me a glass of water but I didn't drink it.

What if they drugged it?
what if he spat in it?
what if-

"drink now" he ordered angrily.
I shook my head.

"drink it or I'll force it down you throat" he said.
I shook my head.

like he'll ever I thought.

He grabbed my face with force and brought the glass to my lips making me open my mouth with his hands and forced it down, I tried to stop it but gave up as he is much stronger than I.

"Stop now!" a voice boomed.

I looked over to see... Elijah.
what did he want? 
he just used me and broke my heart.

"why? this is so much fun" Franklin sickly smiled.

"I. Said. Stop. Now" he ordered, his eyes held fury as he clenched his and his hands formed into fists, i knew Franklin saw his action because he slowly backed away from me his hands held in surrender.

"relax young man I was just having fun" Franklin laughed, a nervous laugh.

"Get out" Elijah said with a scarily calm voice.

Franklin ran out the room as if he was being chased after something.

"Are you ok?" Elijah asked with sadness held in his eyes.

I didn't answer him, why should I?  he went behind my back to work with Ashton and he expects me to actually give him a chance.

"Brooklyn please, I didn't have a choice, do you actually think I would ever do that to you?" he asked in disbelief.

"Even though you still chose something or someone over me which proves that I can't forgive you" I said in a menacingly angry voice.

"Brooklyn can you just listen and have a change of heart for me.... for us" he whispered the last part.

"What 'US', Elijah, we were over 2 months ago and out of all the people I hate in this world you choose the one I truly despise the one I hope never to see again but yet you still do everything wrong from Marissa to Ashton and who else are you going to choose to be allies with..." I yelled "Elijah you broke my heart when I started to have second thoughts about giving you another chance but I know now that my answer will always be no and you'll always do the same thing you've been doing to me" I whispered but then rage started to rise in me and I yelled something I wish I could take back. "I wish I never Met you and I just wish that you didn't move to America, I... I just wish you stayed in England so that I could have never met you and I would have lived the way I always wanted... Alone" tears were streaming down my face.

I saw a tear roll down his.
He stood up abruptly and said the words I've wanted to hear but never confessed it.

"I will fight for us no matter how much you hate me and I will get you out of here"

and he stalked off.

***

HEY, I know it's shorter than usual but I have writers block so here I am writing watever I can think of...

Vote

                Comment

Follow

        Love you lots ❤

Awesome_super_girl_ out ✌