D.I.T.R. - 1

"Okay, okay. I'll try not to get expelled on my first day of school, you happy now?" I asked my very annoying older brother.

"Yes. Now I have to go, I'll call you after work. And just remember, Desiree, if you don't like the school, I'll transfer you to another one. There are plenty others in the district that you can attend and some of them might not accept you if you have been expelled this many times." He replied, his New Zealand accent still present through the phone.

I was standing at some primary school, waiting for my connecting bus to pick me up. This is my second week in a little town called Kingston in Tasmania, Australia and my older brother, Samson (AKA Sammie O' G) is trying to convince me to stay at this school for more than a week.

I had to move to Australia after Samson called to say that he wanted me to live with him. He found out that I was a delinquent and needed some time off from where I lived in Wellington to get my life back on track. He said I couldn’t end up in jail with a bad life.

I am a delinquent, though. That’s what everyone says but I just think I’m having fun. Mucking around with friends at clubs and getting wasted when you’re only seventeen – using a fake ID to get in - is not considered fun where I come from. My best friend/partner in crime is Natalia; she is sweet, funny and comes up with the coolest schemes. She’s also a killer with the guys. She has long, straight blonde hair, electric blue eyes and a natural olive complexion, from being Greek. Her parents are Greek but they died when she was three from a plane accident. I met her in airport, actually. We were both waiting to get on connecting flights from Singapore to New Zealand in Singapore International Airport. I was lost and was trying to look freaky and stalk random people and I stalked her for a while until she turned around when I was looking in a shop window, while still walking, and I completely ran into her. My fake glasses and big nose fell off and my creepy, floor length, black leather coat fell off my shoulders, revealing my Chanel necklaces and Hermes dress. I do like to travel in style and since my parents don’t spend their extremely high income, I just can’t help myself.

I do consider myself a girly girl on my time off being a pain in the ass. I love my clothes and shoes but not much of a fan of make up or painted nails. One of my old good friend’s mum’s a fashion designer and I often get some lines to model. I usually got the samples and now I have the biggest wardrobe. At this time I was still in Wellington.

She immediately recognised the brands and we got in a conversation about clothes and shoes. Our flight got called over the loud speaker and we both said at the same time, “Oh, that’s my flight. I better go, nice to meet you.” We burst out laughing and both got to the terminal and gate together. When I got there, I saw a very worried mum and dad and a very annoyed brother.

Well back to the present, a bus pulled up and I got hopeful that this was the right one.

“Ok, seya later bro. I’ll definitely not get expelled if I don’t like the school. Love ya!” I hung up without getting a reply; he should be used to it from me by now since I do it to him all the time.

I was leaning against a wall outside this primary school’s turning circle with students surrounding me in similar uniforms. A whole group of people got off this bus and headed to the shelter as well, seeming as it was raining lightly. Two girls, though, caught my eye. They looked similar age to me and they were with a brunette boy and girl who stood over to the side a bit. Both the girls had blonde haired and sun tanned. One was slightly taller and tanner while the other one was slightly thinner and wearing heeled school shoes. Their uniform was quite average with a red and green plaid pleated skirt and green knit sweater. They were wearing black stockings underneath the skirt for extra warmth. One of the girls was wearing a red spray jacket with white and black on it and the school’s name on the right chest. They wear both listening to music through earphones. They were both extremely beautiful.