PART TWO- CHAPTER EIGHT

Ashàr's pic on top or on the right -----------------------> except he looks more like Omar.

I know =)
Brushes dust from shoulders

I am that cool.

Lol okey guys hope you enjoy the chap n shower me with your love

XOXO
Fatima=)

"What's going on Amna?" Maya questioned, concern filled her eyes as she looked at my broken state. She held my hands in her hands. Trying to soothe me. I knew it was time I tell her.

I still hadn't processed anything yet so I can safely say that the waterworks had yet to start.

I started from the day he saw me in my office. I continued every bit of our story not leaving anything out till the present day.

Maya sat still.

I left her to her thoughts for a while.

A few minutes later she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Wow Amna you are one strong lady. If I would have been in your place I doubt I'd have survived even half of what you have suffered. Omar.....
Is an a** . If I was in your place I wouldn't look behind me once. But this is your life. What are you going to do now."

"He's going to find me Maya and I don't doubt that for a second. What I'm afraid of is..." I look at Ashàr's sleeping figure. "I can't lose him. He's the only one I'm living for. The only one that's keeping me from going insane."

"He won't do that Amna... no one can be that cold hearted" She said shuddering.

"You don't know Omar as much as I do Maya. He destructed my life once. He won't think once before doing it again. He kicked me out in the middle of the night. He didn't once pick up my calls when I needed him the most. He never let me explain. No one can be more cold hearted than him Maya.... No one."

"Will he really take Ashàr away from you ?"

"Let's hope not Maya.

Let's hope not."

Rest of the night passed by in restlessness. I couldn't sleep. I had already lost a child, I couldn't lose another one..... I'd lose my sanity. My life would be over. I'd have nothing to live for.

I had changed Omar from a cold hearted beast once but he had gone back to what he once was.

It was fantasy to think that people change for the ones they love. It happened in movies, it happened in novels but it definitely didn't happen in real life. A man's character or a woman's character could be changed for a while but never forever.

I needed help and there was only one person who could help me out, who I has no doubt would help me.

Yousuf Edward.

As much as I was cold to him he was not fazed. It was time to bring another person into the picture.

I knew Omar would stop at nothing.
Once he decided he wanted something he would not rest till he got hold of it.

I left a message to my boss asking him to meet me at the resorts bay cafe at 8:00 am.

I don't know what was going to happen but I'd rather be prepared with every plan. Better to be faced prepared than to be shocked and surprised.

I was awake all throughout the night. I was wide awake even after fajr, When I finally realised that I wouldn't get even a wink of sleep I got up and got dressed. I'd go running before meeting Edward.

When I was lost running helped me to hide from my problems and I must admit A run at the beach very early in the morning really helps clear your head. To my pleasure only a few people lingered at the resorts private beach.

I was at the brink of breaking. I was this close to falling apart. But I knew God was keeping me together. He always had. Even at the toughest times. I was broken ; true, but I wasn't shattered. Yet. And it was only because He held onto me. Only because He didn't let go of me and for that I couldn't thank Him enough.

I checked my watch and realised it was almost time. I cleansed my face with a wet wipe and headed towards the cafe.

I flopped down on a chair farther away from everyone.

I was tired and I liked it. Tiredness made me focus on my physical effort than on my pain. It made everything bearable even if it was for a little while.

I ordered a mocha and relaxed on my chair. Ten minutes later I heard someone cough. I wouldn't have met him like this if I had another option bit I had to do this. It was strictly informal business. I needed this man's help. And I hoped that he would help me in some way.

He pulled the chair opposite to me and sat down.

"You needed to speak to me Amna?"

I nodded my head.

"I'm sorry about calling you like this but I need your help. I need your advice."

Edward focused on me gesturing me to go ahead and I started. I told him everything. By the end of story he looked shocked.

I told him how I was afraid he would come after Ashàr and he asked me.

"May I know the name of this man Amna?"

I reluctantly replied.

"Sheikh Omar Bin Abdullah"

Edwards eyes filled with rage as he hit his fist on the table frightening me.

"I am going to kill him for this. I Knew his cold heartedness but I didn't know he could be heartless."

"I promise to help you in every way I can Amna. I take your leave now but I promise you to help you in every way I can." With that Edward left leaving me behind in surprise. Did he by any chance know Omar? Then she remembered how he once told Ashàr how he resembled someone he knows and my question was answer.

Edward indeed knew Omar Abdullah.

******************

OMAR'S POV :

I looked at the information and pictures in front of me with sadness.

Ashàr was indeed my son.

I saw pictures of him and Amna.

Even though she looked pale and sick, she was still looking at Ashàr with a genuine smile.

There was no denying that Ashàr had some of my features. His nose, his jawline, his mouth were all just like me. Except for his eyes and hair. His hair was dirty blonde whereas AMNA'S was pure blonde. His eyes were just like hers....

I couldn't deny that he was my son.
The son I had neglected. The son that I had thought was not mine.

Amna had cheated on me but the child was mine.

MINE.

She had no right to keep him away from me.

She had no right to not inform me.

I wanted my heir. I wanted my son.
I had already lost of all his growing years, I couldn't lose more of it.

I wanted my son back.

I wanted my Ashàr back.

And I would do anything to get him to come back to me.

*****************