CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

A/N

Wow guys! you are all amazing ! You made me reach 5k already? Can't thank all of you who support me enough. I've got the best readers on wattpad =)

XOXO
Fatima =)

***************

The short trip ended.London was maybe a lucky place for me, it was the place which forcefully brought us together and again London was the place where we took a leap into our marital journey together. My Dad had bearly stopped glaring at Omar and had started to act civilized with him, As for my mom; That's a completely different story. Omar had crept into my mom's heart the way he had crept into mine.

My mom definitely tried to be strict with him but Omar had broken through her walls. When Omar had bought her a carton of her favourite blueberry ice-cream while returning from jogging my mom's heart had literally melted like a puddle of that very ice-cream. She had accepted her as a son and sent us back unwillingly and with teary eyes.

As I stood looking at the serene blue sea,I realised how much I had started to miss this place. This place had become my home. This Royal Emirati had stolen my heart ,had broken through my walls,He held my reins and he had the power to crush Me anytime he wanted. I was lost. I ad no control over my heart any longer. Every inch of me belonged to Omar. My lips lifted into a smile at the thought of him.

I never in my life imagined myself to be this cheesy but I guess love did that to people.The last few days had been like those of a honeymooner. Omar couldn't stand staying away from me for even a few hours and nor could I. It was like we needed each other every time. Finally Omar had gone to work today as the calls became more demanding every passing day. I couldn't blame him,He was the backbone of the Abdullah empire.

The day I got married I thought it was the end of my life little did I know that it was a new beginning for me.Today I cannot even think about what would have happened if Omar had not seen me at my dad's office. I simply couldn't imagine a life without Omar. So was this it? Was this my happy ever after? Will I always remain happy after this,finding happiness even in the little bickerings with Omar? Will I now just stay as a house-wife,give birth to all the kids Omar wanted, Design and work only for Omar? I couldn't help but stop thinking.... Was it the end then? Next week we would get married in front of the whole world,The wedding will be announced to the media and then?

Then what?

Would I be content finding happiness in little things?

Was I to be happy after this? Was this my fairy-tale wedding? Somewhere within me I was afraid.... Afraid that my perfect world was going to break apart. No one deserved to be this happy and it made me afraid. I didn't want anything bad to happen but the anxiety within me suddenly seemed to increase. It was maybe the kind of feeling people get when something very wrong is going to happen. The itchy feeling inside; of not knowing what it is and what is going to happen yet knowing that something is going to go terribly wrong.

I tried to shake my feelings aside. There was no need to ruin my happy mood. Everything was perfect,Life was smiling on me and My dream of finding love had come true. Nothing could go wrong now but as if the nature could not agree with me, The beautiful blue sky suddenly turned grey and the wind started to blow hard. Little particles of sand flew and so did drops of water. The trees swayed wildly. Was this a sign that my conscience was right? That my life was going to be changed to another track soon. I shook my head wildly,trying to take all those stupid thoughts out of my head but the little voice inside my head didn't seem to stop. It kept repeating again and again

'No one can be happy always.'

I wanted to shut it out but I couldn't.
I felt a tug behind me and I saw Mary Anne. Her hair flew wildly all around her face.