PART TWO-CHAPTER FIVE

I just want to thank everyone who vote or comment or both :p Thank you. Your comments give me a huge smile. And to those who are waiting for a lot of happiness I just want to tell you that...

'Patience is the key to happiness.'

Even in this virtual world :p

Okey, Hope all of you are doing great?

Ya?

Cool.:D

XOXO
Fatima =)

"Amna?" I heard the door click and I realised that I had left the door open. I looked at Ashàr sleeping cosily next to me.

I had slept in his room. Again.

"Amna,Honey? Where are you?" I heard Maya call.

"I'm in Ashàr's room Maya." I croaked.

A couple of minutes later Maya made her way inside.

"Hey honey, Are you doing alright? Your P.A called up insisting that you were not picking up the call nor had you come to office and asked me to check on you."

"I have a sore throat." I croaked out and instantly Maya's hand was on my forehead.

"You are blazing hot. Have you been playing in the snow without your clothes?" She asked wide eyed and I chuckled. She sure had a way with words.

"Wait here." She ran out and returned a couple of minutes later with a tablet in hand. After handing me glass of water she pulled Ashàr away from me.

When I tried to complain, I got fired at. "You want him to catch whatever you have too?" That woman knew what she was doing. I sighed and tried to shut my mind from all my memories. The memories which had been supressed by my mind but now were flowing out with force.

After almost two years, I had bought those anti-depressants again. One thing I had forgotten about those tablets was that, They drain you out completely. It felt like you have no energy left in your body and I hated that.

As if that wasn't enough, I had to end up with a sore throat. Fever I could manage but sore throat? It wasn't something I could bear.

It was difficult. It was very difficult to keep Faith in God especially once The memories started flooding. I kept calling him yet I kept falling back helplessly. I felt like as if he had given up on me. Like I didn't mean anything to him but I was still holding tight on to that thread. It was damaged,It was even severed in places but I knew Once I let it go I'd loose that thread forever.

This thread was my lifeline. This thread. This Trust Was All I had. If I didn't want my past to effect Ashàr,I had to hold on tight to the little faith I had because I knew,Once I leave it. I would be nothing but Shattered glass.

I needed to protect my son. But now... I needed to protect Ashàr from myself. I needed to protect Ashàr from me.

I had to lock my past to give Ashàr a good future. I had to go through the whole process again. all my struggle had been for nothing.I had been pushed at the same spot again. It was like my destiny was playing with me.
Everytime I stood up,It made me fall and laughed at me. It was like a game. A game to make me lose but I wouldn't. I could not give up. For the sake of Ashàr I simply couldn't. Not when he had no one else to go. His father had rejected him.

I remember calling Omar throughout to inform him about the progress in my pregnancy. Everytime his call went to voicemail,and everytime it did I tried to kill myself.

I was suffering. Mentally and physically and because of this foolishness I had lost a child. Because of loving one person like crazy.I had lost a child.

I don't know what made me feel worthless. Why everytime I felt so worthless that I wanted to suicide but I just did. And now I was getting paid for it.Agreed I was mentally imbalanced but I had no right to play with the lives of my children. I lost my baby girl and I blamed no one but myself. Not even Omar. It was me.

I knew one thing.

I needed a break.

I needed a break from life.

****************

OMAR'S POV :

"I am going to Florida next week" I informed Sawsan who was busy browsing through her closet. Maybe she wanted more clothes again?

"We are going to Florida." She said walking out of the closet and sitting next to me.

"No.I said,I am going to Florida on business."

"You can't leave me here alone. In this condition." She says pointing at her stomach. I was getting tired of her tantrums.

"Listen, I am going to Florida and you are going to your parents place."

"My parents have gone to Italy,from their they are going to Spain then they are going to India.See,I know you want a break. I want a break too. You can leave me at the hotel and go where ever it is you want and I won't complain. " She lightly touched her belly with her hand and her lips were curled in concentration.

'I know you want a break from me... It's just I don't want to be alone. I swear I won't mess anything. I'll just stay in my suite and wait for you.'

This woman had issues. Every Man needs space.They hate it when you have a wife or a girlfriend who stick to you like glue. Unfortunately, I had an extra sticky wife I could do nothing about.

I texted my assistant informing her to make necessary changes now that Sawsan was coming to create havoc on my peace.

"I want mint flavoured ice cream' she exclaimed all of a sudden.

Sawsan and pregnancy hormones mingled together were not really my thing. I'd rather go and get settled in Alaska instead of dealing with her.

Forget the heir and forget the deal. I don't want to be the seventh richest man in this world,All I do want is peace. And peace was something I couldn't get.

Florida it is then..... Add the extra baggage called Sawsan to the luggage.

********************

AMNA'S POV:

I can't thank this stubborn woman enough for being her. She had stayed all day taking care of me and ashár. Three bowls of chicken soup , Three capsules and a bottle of syrup later I was feeling relieved. I was glad to have Maya as my best friend. She had camped at my house tonight to make sure Ashár wouldn't get infected by the flu I was suffering through.

"Maya?" I called out.

"Yeah?" She entered the room and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Can we go on a holiday?"

Maya whooped to this. "Sure, where ever it is count me in."

"Switzerland? " I asked.I needed fresh air.I needed change.I needed a break.

"So far? Europe? God...no...why don't we go to some place around here?"

"Where do you suggest?"

"Florida! It's my all time favourite."

"For a month?" I asked.

"Florida for two weeks it is. I am going to call your office tomorrow and informing them and will have to call in and inform ashár daycare too."

"I said a month."

"I can take two weeks off work,can't take more than that sorry."

I smiled at her. Two weeks of break it is then.Let's hope that this break will do me good.

"Maya?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for everything." This earned me a whack from a pillow.

"I'm still unwell you know" I said glaring at her and she poked out her tongue at me. Mature....Very mature.

**********************