CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

Awesome banner above by the amazing @SwAgEvEr_ Thank you so much :)

I know my grammar n punctuation sucks so I finally found an editor. Hurrah (you guys dont need to be so happy -_- I m not even that bad) Alryt stop cheering :p LOL okey so Yeah the person who's going to bear my writing isssss h00dies .

XD Thanks Gal.

I kept my word the week hasn't ended ;Yet :) Enjoy Read Vote Comment whateva sails Ur boat ,Just shower ya love on meh :)

***************

OMAR BIN ABDULLAH'S POV :

LOL

OMAR'S POV: (hurray!)

When I woke up for salāt Amna was no where to be seen. It was a little uncomfortable for me. I was used to sleeping at hotels all the time but sleeping at someone else's house wasn't really my idea of comfort. I had been restless most of the night so I dozed off again which was against my rule. I never slept after fajr but since I had nothing to do and was really tired, I dozed off again only to be awoken at seven a.m. by a phone call.

"As salāmun alaikum bro" A cheerful male voice greeted me. The cheerfulness was enough for me to wring his smartass neck.

"Wa alaikum as salam, Why the hell are you calling me at this time you ass?" I enquired. I hated it when I was disturbed in my sleep.

"Wallah bro why all the frustrating attitude, Just pour a glass of cold water on your head."

"I thought I got rid of you when we graduated from Harvard Yusuf but you never realize you are not welcome." I frowned.

"You've always been a pain in the ass Omar. Always have will always be. Can't a bro remember his best friend?"

"Remind me why we are best friends again? Coz I don't know what I saw in a pig headed guy like you to make you my best friend!" I retorted.

"Shut up Omar and listen. Don't open that stinking mouth of yours you ass of a prince and listen for God's sake. And keep your insults to yourself."

"Aright what the hell is it you want?"

"I AM IN DUBAIIIIIII!" He shouted in my ear and I cringed

"Thank God I am not in Dubai." I sighed.

"You sucker! Where in hell are you? You bad ass of a man Get back here!"

"I can't man I am sorry but I'm on vacation."

"Do I hear right? The great prince off duty? How is that even possible? Am I dreaming? Kick me Omar!"

"If you were here you surely would have that that kick dude."

"Will you leave your sarcastic humour aside and be kind to your best friend.?"

I laughed " If it wasn't for my sarcasm we wouldn't hace been best friends now would we?"

"True that!" I hear him laugh a deep laugh which made me smile. He was an ass but he was my best pal.

"I'm in London! You planning to come?"

"Nah Man! I'm in Dubai for a month. Let me know when you come we'll hang out."

With that I disconnected the phone and smiled. He's one of a kind.

I looked around the room and found Amna in deep sleep on the bean bag. Wondering how the woman didn't wake up after so much chaos. I gently lifted her up and placed her on the bed,securing her with the comforter. Surely,she was going to wake up with a sprain neck in the morning.

I could have easily slept next to her but I didn't want to disrespect her. If we both slept on the same bed I wanted it to be of her own accord not by force or co-incidence.

I woke up with a sharp pain on the right side of my neck. I had slept uncomfortably on the bean bag and had pretty much sprained my damned neck.

I rose and stretched. After performing all morning rituals I looked out of the window wondering if I should show my presence downstairs. The house was not too big but very cozy. I wasn't used to this kind of atmosphere,Not even when I was younger.

As the peaceful breeze touched my face I scanned the area. Wondering were Amna was - Maybe at the kitchen? A wave of noise caught me by and I gazed at the backyard where the noise was coming from. I hadn't expected what I was seeing.

Amna was dressed in her tracksuit, A shayla covered her head as she continued to play soccer with her little playmates. The boys seemed to be younger than ten years of age. Amna effortlessly kicked the ball and scored. Earning cheers and fistbumps from her team mates. I never knew Amna had this side to her. A sporty side. I felt guilt that I didn't kniw much about her ;All that I knew about her was that she loved kinder scholl bons and hot chocolate. Not impressive when that was all you knew about your life partner.

Without contemplating I made my way downstairs. The living area was unoccupied so I easily made way downstairs and headed to the backyard Amna was entertaining her little friends in.

I heard a cheer as I relaxed on the 4ft wooden wall built around the area.

"Mind if I join?" I asked with a grin.

seven shocked faces looked up at me till a little blonde guy responded.

."Miss. Amna wont play if there are elder boys playing sir. We are sorry but miss.Amna hasn't been playing with us for a few months now.Maybe some other time." He said with a smile.

"But I assure you I'm really good at Soccer." I tried to convince them.

"FOOTBALL!" they all shouted in unison along with Amna.

"Alright , Alright Football it is! Now can I play?" They all looked at Amna for her permission.

"It's alright boys,we can make an exception here. This guy is my husband." She said earning shocked reactions from all boys.

Another boy ran to me and unlatched the wooden gate to let me in.

"So,who's team am I in?" I questioned looking around.

"Ours!" The little blonde boy said as he took my hand and pulled me across the other side of the backyard.

Amna played surprisingly well and we had a difficult match which finally ended with a Tie. After years I played Soccer. A gentle smile played on my lips. I owe this to you Amna. Thank you for teaching me how to live again. Little did she know how much she had transformed me and given me my old life back out of all the work. I couldn't thank God enough for sending this woman in my life.