Chapter 22 ~ Back to Hell

Here it is! The last chapter of Double Trouble! I hope you enjoy!

We spent most of the afternoon outside with our brooms. Everyone wanted to fly them and reluctantly we gave in and let them. Seamus and Dean raced each other, then Fred and George. We even convinced Hermione and Ginny to ride with us. Ron would have to wait until his leg was fully healed, but we promised him a ride once he got better.

Hermione, Ginny, and I went back to our dorms because none of us were finished packing yet. Hermione was going to go back with her parents for the summer, Ginny was going back to the Burrow, and I was going back with the Malfoys. Who knew what they had in store for me when I got there.

"Well, another year has gone by," Hermione spoke up after Ginny finished her packing and left the room

"It seems like yesterday we were sorted into Gryffindor," I said.

"I can't believe we're gonna be fourth years," she exclaimed, smiling. "We're getting old."

"Yes, Hermione, we are getting very old," I laughed. "I wonder who's gonna be our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher for next year."

"Lupin got sacked?!" Hermione asked in shock.

"No, he didn't get sacked. He resigned. Someone let slip about him being a werewolf. He thought it was the best thing to do."

Hermione sighed. "I guess he's right. But by far, he's been the best Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher we've had. No one can ever be as good as him."

"I don't disagree," I told her.

We finished packing and headed downstairs, where Harry and Ron were waiting for us. Harry was carrying Ron's trunk since he wasn't able to. The four of us headed out to the Hogwarts Express so we could find an empty compartment for just the four of us to sit in.

Once we were on, Hermione and Ron went ahead to find a compartment. Harry and I stayed behind to get some food off of the trolley. To my surprise, Harry paid for it.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm paying for both of us."

"But didn't we tie in that race?"

"Yes. But I owe you. I couldn't have saved Sirius without you."

"Are you sure, Harry?"

He chuckled. "Yes, Max, I'm sure. Just take the candy and let's go back to Ron and Hermione."

I shook my head at him and gladly took the candy from him. We headed back to the compartment and we sat down. Harry sat beside me, popping the candy he bought in his mouth.

"I still think I should've paid, Harry," I told him.

"Max, that was a once in a lifetime opportunity for you. Just be happy that I bought you something at all."

I laughed at him and happily popped the candy in my mouth. I offered some to Ron and Hermione, but they refused the it. I looked up and saw Hermione, who was smiling and laughing at us.

"What?" Harry asked her.

"You guys are so funny. It's also weird how you say stuff at the same time."

"What do you mean?" we asked at the same time.

Hermione laughed again and shook her head at us. "I guess it's a twin thing. You guys are really close, obviously."

"Duh," we both said at the same time again.

"Do you guys do that all the time?"

"Yes," we did it again.