Chapter 35

A/N: This chapter will be in Damon's pov. I feel like i haven't done his pov about things for a while.  Enjoy!

Love ya's

DamonSlover xoxo

.......................................................

Damon's pov

"Pregnant? Micheal are you sure?" he nodded at my question."Yes, i'm sure. If you concentrate on her belly you will be able to hear the baby's heartbeat" I looked at Elena's belly and concentrated. Thump. Thump. Thump. I can hear it. The baby's heartbeat. My baby's heartbeat. It was magical. It was mezmerizing. I looked up at Elena with tears in my eyes and a smile on my face. "I can hear it Elena. The heartbeat. Our baby's heartbeat. It's magical. It's so beautiful." Elena smiled. "I can't believe this is happening. It's amazing."

"Elena." we both looked up at Micheal. "You can hear it too, if you concentrate on your belly. You will be able to hear the heartbeat." Elena looked down at her belly and concentrated. A few moments later tears rolled down her cheeks and she smiled at her belly. "I can hear it Damon. I can hear the baby's heartbeat. It's amazing. We have to tell everyone else." I nodded. We folowed Micheal to the front room, everyone was already there. When we walked in everyone looked up at us. "Uh guys. We need to tell you something" I said.

"Oh my God. What's going on? Is someone in danger?" Jordan started panicking, ever since she found out she was pregnant her hormones have been going crazy.

"Jordan everything is fine. Calm down so we can tell you whats going on" Jordan calmed down and me and Elena stood in front of the fireplace and Micheal sat on one of the sofas with Ruby, Matt and Molly. "Okay. Elena do you want to tell them or should i?"

"I'll tell them" i nodded "I'm pregnant!!" the next few sconds wre dull of squels of joy from Jordan , Molly and Lindsay. Matt, Jake and Luke shook my and and said congrats. Elena looked over to the sofa where Ruby was sat, she looked so confused. "El" she said "whats going on?" Elena went over to her and bent down in front of her. "I'm having a baby sweetie. You are gonna be an auntie" a smile came across Ruby's face. "An auntie?" Elena nodded. 

Ruby jumped off the sofa and flung her arms round Elena. When she had gotten off of Elena she stood in front of her for about a minute before looking at me. Ruby ran across the room towards me and jumped into my arms. She had her arms wrapped round my neck and i hugged her back. A chorus of "awwwws" from the girls filled the room. I put Ruby down and smiled at her.

There was a crash as the doors flew open. We all looked over to the doors a man with huge white wings stood in the doorway. Micheals eyes grew wide. "What are you doing here?"  he asked the stranger at the door.

"Hello to you too, brother" everyones eyes widened at the strangers words.

........................................................

A/N: oooohhh who do you think is at the door? Sorry for not updating for a while, my internet went didgy and deleted the chapter so i had to start all over again. Enjoy!

DamonSlover xoxo