Our Meal (part 2)

Elena's pov

We ordered our food and it was infront of us in less than ten minutes. We all tucked in. It was delicious. It was the best food i had ever had in my entire life.

There was a bang outside the door. It sounded like someone was throwning the tables. "WHERE IS SHE?!!!"

"Sir please calm down and tell us who you are looking for" it was the man from the front desk trying to calm someone down.

"I'm looking for Elena Reynolds! I know she's here! She's with that dick Damon Smith and his family! Now where is she?!!" I recognised that voice from somewhere but i couldn't figure out where. Then it hit me like a brick wall.

"Marcus" i whispered. I felt Damon stiffen next to me, he grabbed my hand tightly. He was about to stand up but the door flew open with so much force i thought it was going to fly off its hinges. Marcus stood at the doorway with an evil smirk on his face.

"There you are" Marcus lunged forward at me but before he could reach me Damon stood up and pulled me behind him and Jake and Luke lunged at Marcus.

"GET OFF ME VAMPIRE!!" Marcus was laying on his back writhing under Jake and Luke's grip, struggling to get from under them. His eyes met mine, they were filled with what looked like lust.

"Jake! We need to get him out of here now!!"

"I know!!" Jake and Luke had a firm grip on Marcus but he was struggling to escape their grip.

"Stop struggling wolf! You are only going to make things worse!"

Jordan and Lindsay were now stood next to me. They looked on in shock at the scene that was unfolding in front of us.

"LET ME GO!!!" Marcus yelled at the top of his voice. Two guys wearing all black showed up in the doorway. Their shirts had the word 'Security' on them. They had huge muscles. They were scary looking. I would hate to be on their bad side. They each grabbed one of Marcus' arms and Jake and Luke let go of him. The two guys dragged Marcus out of the room. He was trying to get free of their grip but failed.

"THIS ISN'T OVER SMITH!!!!" those were the last words Marcus said before being dragged out of the room.