Shopping

Elena's pov

I woke up the next morning in Damon's bed on my own. I heard the shower running. I walked over to the bathrrom door and knocked. "Damon?" my voice was still a little groggy from sleep. The water stopped running. Damon opened the bathroom and he was stood there with a towel wrapped losely around his waist.

"What's up?"

"I need a shower" he stepped aside and let me through and i closed the door behind him. I took my clothes off and stepped into the shower and i let the hot water soak my muscles, relaxing them. I turned the shower off after about 10 minutes. I got a towel from the towel rack and wrapped it round my body. I opened the door and Damon was sat reading a book. "Hey, can you pass me my bag?" Damon looked up and his eyes moved slowly up and down my body. He stood up and grabbed my bag out of the corner of his room. He walked over to me and handed me my bag. "Thank you" I closed the door so i could get dressed. I put on my denim shorts and a dark purple tank top with my black converse. I put my hair into a pony tail so i could do my make-up. Once i had applied my make-up i let my hair fall down to the middle of my back in its natural curls.

I walked out of the bathroom and got my phone out of my bag and put it in my shorts pocket. I put my bag back in the corner of the room. I felt a warm breeze on my arms, i looked up to see Damon stood outside on the balcony. I walked outside to join him. "So, what are we doing today?"

"Well, you are going shopping with Molly, Lindsay and Jordan for something to get something to wear tonight and me, Jake, Matt and Luke are going to stay here"

"Awesome. Shopping huh?" he nodded.

"Yup. Come on they're waiting downstais for us." I let him take my hand and lead me downstairs. he was right Molly, Lindsay and Jordan were waiting at the bottom of the stairsfor us and Matt, Jake and Luke were stood in the doorway of the living room.

"Elena! Finally! Come on!" Lindsay grabbed my free hand. I quicky turned to give Damon a quick peck on the cheek before being dragged out of the door by Lindsay. I got in the back of Lindsays Ford Focus rs with Molly and Jordan and Lindsay sat in the front. Lindsay pulled out of the driveway and began to drive towards to the mall.

15 minutes later

Lindsay parked in the mall parking lot and we all got out of the car ad headed towards the mall. We went into a large shop with lots of different dresses for different occassions. We headed over towards the party dresses and picked a few each and went to try them on. The first one i tried on was a dark red dress that stopped just above my knees. Lindsay had a dark pink dress on that stopped above her knees. Jordan had a dark purple dress that went out a little at her waist. Molly had a lilac dress that showed off her curves and stopped just above her knees. We all tried another dress on. This time mine was black that stopped at the middle of my thighs and showed off my curves, Lindsay had a blood red dress on that stopped at the midlle of her thighs and showed off her figure aswell. Jordan had a dark blue dress on that stopped at the middle of her thigh and showed off her curves. Molly had a dark purple dress on that huged her figure and stopped at the middle of her thigh. "Girls i think we found our dresses" they all nodded in agrement. We changed back into our regular clothes and paid for the dresses.

Next we went into a shoe shop that sold every type of shoes that you could think of. Converse, heels, wedges, pumps etc. We all walked over to the heels section of the shp and picked a couple of pairs each that would go with our dress, we went to the checkout and bought them. Then we stopped for something to and a drink.

The next shop sold masquerade masks and other stuff for themed partys. We all chose a couple of different masks that would go with the rest of our outfit. We were going to try them all on toghether later when we got home. After we had bought we walked back to the car and put our bags in the boot. We all got into the car and headed home.

Damon's pov

I was sat in the front room with Jake, Matt and Luke when we heard a car pull into the driveway. We heard the doors close. The girls burst through the door giggling at something. We all got up and went to see them. They were all giggling and when they looked at us all their gazes turned towards me and they laughed even harder.

"Something funny girls?" they all looked at me again and couldn't even reply because they were laughing so hard.

"Girls...I...I...think...we...should...go...and...get...ready" Jordan said in between giggles. they all followed her up the stairs still laughing. I turned to face Jake, Matt and Luke and just shrugged my shoulders. They all had their eybrows arched.

Elena's pov

We were stil laughing at Lindsays stories about Damon when we got into the same room we had been in when we were getting ready for our meal the other night.

We all got changed into our dresses. We got everything else out that we had bought. I chose a pair of black slip on heels. I would be as tall as Damon in these things.Lindsay chose a pair of black heels aswell. Jordan chose a pair of black heels. Molly chose a pair of black heels. We were almost ready now all we had to do was chose a mask to wear. I chose a black filgree metal one with satin ribbons (The same one tht Katherine wore for the masquerade ball in The Vampir Diaries). Lindsay had a black and red one with a black flower on the right side and with satin ribbons. Jordan had a dark purple one with black satin ribbons and Molly had a dark blue and black one with satin ribbons.