Angels?

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to XxSpongebobgirlxX you've read the whole book so far. Thanks for being a great fan

DamonSlover xoxo

..............................................................................................................................................................

Unknown's pov

I stood outside their house, watching, listening. Even from my place in the trees i could see and hear everything clearly. I watched as Elena cradled her younger sister Ruby in her lap. Damon had his arms wrapped protectively arounf=d the both of them and so did Matt. Everyone else was sat in shocked silence.

"What are we gonna do?" that was Jake. Damon looked up from Ruby and looked at his older brother. He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know" I noticed Ruby was peacefully sleeping in Elena's arms. Time to make myself known.

I walked up to the door and gently knocked. I heard someone coming to the door. They opened the door. It was Matt. My heart melted when i saw the strong young man he had become. "Hello" Mat furrowed his eyebrows and looked me up and down. He raised one eyebrow as he met my gaze. "Can i help you?" i smiled at him and looked at the floor. I looked back at up at him and nodded. He raised his eyebrows at me."My name is Micheal and i can help you. But first you need to let me in." He stepped forward. "How do i know that i can trust you near my family?" I half smiled at him. He could trust me. I was family. "You can trust me. Please just let me in Matt" oopps I shouldn't have said that. He eyes widened. "How do you know my name?" I looked at the ground. It took a few seconds but i eventually looked up and met his shocked gaze. "I'll tell you but i would rather tell all of you at the same time. Will you please let me in?" he studied me before stepping aside to let me in.

I followed him into the living room. Everyone looked up when we walked in. Jake stood up and stood in fron of his pregnant mate Jordan. I held up my hands to show them i waasn't going to hurt them. "I'm not here to hurt anyone. I'm here to help" Elena stood up and passed Ruby to Damon as hse did. "Who are you?" I looked at her and my heart melted looking at what a beautiful young woman she has become. "My name is Micheal. I...I'm your grandfather" she looked at me with wide eyes, the shock wore off after a couple of seconds and she walked over to me slowly. She was in front of me now. I smiled at her. Her eyes filled with tears. I pulled her into a hug. She wrapped her arms round my waist and i rested my chin on her head and closed my eyes.

After she pulled away she sat back down next Damon who was still cradling a sleeping Ruby. "Tell us everything" I nodded at Elena's words.

"My name is Micheal, I'm an arch angel. I've been watching over you since you were a baby. I've watched you grow. I just want you to know that i am so proud of you."

"And my grandmother?"

"She was a great woman. Usually angels, especially arch angels don't fall in love with humans but i did. I loved your grandmother. I had no idea that she was pegnant until i saw her with your mother. Your mother was a few months old when i first saw her. After i saw that i had to know her. She was beautiful and still is. When your grandma died i lost contact with your mother for a few years. By the time i talked to her again she was married and six months pregnant with Matt. I returned to heaven but kept an eye on your mom. Then a couple of years later she was pregnant with you, Elena. When you were born me and your dad's father were so proud. You were beautiful. We knew that you were the one that the prophecy spoke of. We kept an eye on you and your family. From the moment you were born we could feel this intense power radiating from your tiny body. And now here i am"

"Who is our other grandfather?"

"It's Gabriel"

"Wait. Gabriel as in the arch angel Gabriel?" I looked over to Matt.

"Yes"

"So what do we do now? We know Marcus is coming for Elena but we don't know when. We can't let him take her"

"I know. We have to keep her safe. I have a house. A safehouse. Where you can all live. Only people you invite in can enter the house. There is enough room for all of you"

I had to keep her safe. No matter what. I was going to protect my family.

.........................................................................................................................................................

A/N: I know its not that good but ive had some stuff to figure out with my personal life and ive been writing my new story. If you guys want to check it out its called The Unlikely Murderer. You can find it on my profile. Please check it out.

DamonSlover xoxo