Marcus 2.0 (Part 2)

Marcus' pov

I got up and went for Molly again. Matt put his hand out. Like he could stop me. "NO!!" his hand touched my chest and i flew back to the other end of the hallway. "Matt, what the hell just happened?!" Elena looked at her older brother in shock. He looked back at her with wide eyes. "I think i just found my powers" powers? They're witches?! I got to my feet and ran towards them. Elena looked at me. I suddenly doubled over in pain. I clutched my head in pain. The pain was indescribable. I could faintly hear waht was going on around me. "Elena! Elena! Snap out of it!" i knew Matt was in front of her but i couldn't see him. I was still on the floor screaming and clutching my head in pain. What the hell was going on?

I fell to the floor in a heap. My eyes were open long enough to see Elena collapse and Matt catch her before she could hit the floor. My eyes closed and i let darkness consume me.

A few hours later

I woke up to find myself in my bedrrom on my bed. How did i get back? The last thing i remember was having an unimaginable pain in my head and then Elena collapsing and then it all went black. I didn't remember going back to my car or driving home. What the hell happened last night? It was something to do with Elena and her parents. I got up and changed from the suit i was still wearing into some tracksuit bottoms and a hoodie.

I walked to the spare room, i opened the door and walked in. They were al sat on the bed. I looked at Ruby and cocked my head to the side. I walked over to her and pulled her off the bed. I cradled her my arms. What am i going to do with her? She looked up at me with terror in her eyes, her belly growled. I took her out of the room much to her parents protests. Poor little thing thought i was going to feed her. I walked right past the kithen and through the front door. I strapped her in the front seat in my car and hopped in. She looked with me with those big brown eyes, I looked back to her and smiled.

I had no choice. I had to let her go. She was of no use to me. She was to young and innocent. She didn't need to know this stuff yet. "Where are you taking me?" her voice was shaking a little, i simply looked at her and sighed. "I'm taking you to your sister. You are of no use to me" i pulled out of the driveway and drove towards the Smith's. 

When i got there about 30 minutes later i got Ruby out of the car. I parked a couple of houses down so they wouldn't know it was me. I got Ruby out of the car, she had fallen asleep on the way her so i had to carry her. I ran at full speed down the road to their front door. I could hear laughing inside. I put Ruby down on the porch and knocked on the door. I ran back to my car.

I hope Ruby gives them my message. I grinned evily when i got into the car and drove away.