Michael's safehouse

Elena's pov

We all stood up and went over to where Michael was standing. He grabbed my hand and wrapped his wings around us all. I heard a woosh and saw the front room disappear.

We appeared in a huge room with three sofas placed neatly  near three walls. On the fourth wall there was a fireplace and above the fireplace was a flat screen tv. Micheal's wings disappered from round us and he let go of my hand. "Welcome to your new home. Make yourself comfortable. Chloe will show you to your rooms." I looked at the doors to my left and saw a young blonde girl stood there in a black dress that came down to her knees and matching black converse. "Chloe, would you please show our guests to thier rooms." She looked at Micheal and smiled. "Of course Michael. Please follow me and ill show you all where to go.

Damon grabbed my hand and i cradled a still sleeping Ruby in my free arm. We all followed Chloe out of the room and into the hall and then up the stairs. She pointed to the first door on the left and told Jordan and Jake that is their room, next was Matt and Molly a little further down the hall. Lindsay and Luke were at the end of the hall. When we turned round the corner Chloe opened th fist door to the right "This is Ruby's room. Would you like me to put her to bed or would you like to do that?" I looked at Chloe and smiled. "I'll do it" she nodded and let me into the room. I tucked Ruby in bed and kissed her forehead. Then i followed Chloe to the room further down the hall and went in with Damon. We said goodnight to Chloe and got in bed.

"That was really cute"

"What was cute?"

"You, tucking Ruby into bed and kissing her on the forehead. I hope you're gonna be like that with our kids." i grabbed a cushion off one of the chairs and threw it at him. He chuckled and i shook my head at him. "You're an idiot"

"I know but i'm your idiot and you love me" i rolled my eyes and climbed into bed with him. "Goodnight Elena. I love you"

"Night Damon. I love you too."

We drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

The Next Morning

I woke up on my own. Again. Where the hell does Damo go on a morning? I noticed there was a makeup table at the foot of the bed. I walked over to it and noticed that it had brand new make up set out. I sat down and switched on the radio that was also on the table and Jason Mraz 'I won't give up' was playing. I started humming along as i applied my make up. I was son distracted that i didn't hear someone enter the room. "So you finally decided to get up?" i turned around to see Damon lounging on the bed shirtless. "Son of a bitch! Damon, you scared the crap out of me. What do you mean i'm finally up?"

"It's 12:30 in the afternoon Elena " i looked at the clock on the radio. Damnit i slept a lot longer than what i usually do. That was really unusual for me. Damon handed me a bowl of cereal. I had a couple of spoonfuls and i suddenly started to feel sick. I put the bowl down on the table and ran to the bathroom and slamed the door shut before spewing my breakfast into the toilet. "Elena? Are you okay?" Damon was kneeling beside me rubbing my back with his hand. I looked at him and shook my head. "I don't know whats going on Damon. Can you get Michael for me?" he nodded and got up. "I'll go get him now. Stay her okay just incase your sick again." i nodded and watched as he walked out of the room. I leaned my back against the bath and closed my eyes and took deep breaths.

About five minutes later i woke up to the sounds of voices in the next room. "Where is she Damon?" Michael. "She's in here. I have no idea whats wrong with her Michael. She's sleeping in alot later than usual, shes not eating much and whatever she eats she throws it up." the voices were getting closer.

I felt someone brush the hair out of my face. "Elena? Sweetie its Michael. Whats wrong?" i looked up at him. "I don't know. I feel different. I'm sleeping longer and i'm throwing up whatever food i eat." he stroked my hair. "Okay. Lets see. Im gonna carry you to the bed okay?" i nodded slowly and he picked me up off the floor and carried me to th bed. He put me on my back and sat down next to me on the bed. Damon sat on the other side of me and held my hand. I had my free hand placed over my stomach. "Elena. Can you move your hand for me? I think i know whats going on here." me and Damon exchanged a confused look and then looked at Micheal with the same look. "Just trust me" i moved my hand and watched as he laced his hand over my belly. "Oh my gosh!" Micheal looked up at us. "Michael. What's going on?" He looked down at me with shocked eyes."Elena.."

"I think theres a chance that you could be in the early stages of pregnancy."