Chapter 10

A/N: I'd like to give a special thanks to _NachoCheese_ for the lovely cover she made

A/N: I'd like to give a special thanks to _NachoCheese_ for the lovely cover she made. :D Thanks buddy!

P.S. That was the original title.

Rose's P.O.V

I opened the front door and stepped outside, where the sky was grey and cloudy. This was just how I liked it.

I smiled as I laid down on the lush green grass. A cool breeze tickled my skin. This was amazing.

But my comfort was cut short when I felt something solid blocking the wind. I opened my eyes that I just now realized were closed all this time—and cried out in shock.

Someone was on top of me, someone I've seen before. A male with pale blonde hair and dark hazel eyes. My heart made a wild leap.

Ken.

He was hovering above me, holding himself up with his hands that were on either side of my head. He had a wicked smirk on his pale face.

"Hello, Angel." He cooed.

"Ken." I spat. His smirk widened.

"So he told you about me, huh?" It disappeared and he stared at me with cold eyes. "The evil psycho uncle who'll never stop wanting revenge?"

He leaned closer and buried his nose in my neck, sniffing deeply. I stiffened, hating his close proximity to me. "Mm, I understand why he likes you so much." He raised his head again and we locked gazes. "History certainly loves to repeat itself, doesn't it?"

I furrowed my eye brows. "What do you mean?"

"You'll find out in good time, Rose." He got off me and I almost breathed a sigh of relief before standing up myself, watching his every move. "All in good time."

I shook my head at him. "Where are your comrades?"

"Can't tell." He said mischievously. "Face it, you're not going to get your answers from any of us." I opened my mouth to say something, but suddenly I was thrown against the wall of the house.

I groaned in pain, my eyes fluttering open, but then he was in front of me again. He had a firm grip on my upper arms. "Isn't it ironic that the last time we met, I was throwing you around like a rag doll?"

I gritted my teeth. "If I remember correctly, I ended up kicking your a** until you had to flee." He gave me such a cold look I had to keep myself from shrinking back.

"Really?" His eyes narrowed at me and suddenly, I could see Diana and the twins behind his shoulder. They were writhing in agony. I gasped.

"Rose, help us!" Diana shouted in pain, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Please, it hurts." Matt grunted. They were all breathing heavily, trying to calm their screams but failing.

"No!" I yelled. "Stop!" I lunged forward, but Ken's grip on me tightened. I looked helplessly back at him.