Chapter 7

I know. Y'all hate me for not updating in like three weeks. Or something like that. I'm bad at telling time.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry.

But I had a random inspiration to update.

APRIL'S POV

I heard the annoying noise of my stomach grumbling. Again.

I put another piece of gum in my mouth. Not helping at all.

I wish there was a comfy place to take a nap. I sighed and rolled over. Brainstorm!!

Well, it was more like sudden realization.

Duh! I could sleep in my casket. That sounded funny saying 'my' casket. I stood up so I could walk over to it but I rolled my ankle and fell over in pain.

NIALLS POV

It had been a day since the incident with Cassidy.

As soon as Cassidy ran off, Zayn stood up without bothering to look at me and walked away. I am pretty sure I just lost one of my best mates.

Now, I am sitting at the kitchen table eating my moms delicious desert. Key lime pie.

I suddenly felt a horrible pain in my right ankle. "OWW OWW OWIE!" I yelled and grabbed for my foot. My arm hit the table and knocked it over, sending pie all over the floor.

"Honey are you okay!" My mom yelled and ran over to me.

"My ankle just suddenly started hurting really bad!"

"For no reason?" My mom asked.

"I don't... Think so?"

I thought popped into my mind. April. She must be hurt. "Mom I have to go!" I yelled and ran/limped all the way to April's grave.

I started digging up the soil next to Aprils grave. "APRIL!!!!" I yelled "April please!!!"

Soon the dirt got muddy because of the rain.

CASSIDY'S POV

"Woah!"

I shrieked and hit the ground. Never falling asleep in a tree again.

My body was soaking wet from a sudden rain storm. The rain got louder and louder and pounded the ground harder and harder. Soon, thunder started filling my ears.

I gave up on getting to the apartment, since Zayn was most likely there.

I found shelter under a tree. But my plan to stay there was interrupted because of a man running through the park warning the remaining people taking shelter to go home because of a 80% chance of a tornado.

There were hardly ever tornados in Ireland. Much less where I live.

I ran out of the park to get to Niall's house, the nearest shelter.

On the way, I passed the symmetry. I looked over and saw a boy, passed out on the grass next to April's grave. Niall

I ran over to him. I shook him and shook him but he wouldn't wake up.

Finally, I drug him over to a little wooden shed.

I stepped in, relieved from the pressure of the pouring rain.

I placed Niall in the middle of the floor, sat down next to him, and waited.

________________________

I hope you liked it. Nothing much to really say.

My inbox is flooded.

-Julianne xoxo