Chapter 3

This chapter is dedicated to soccerisdabomb

Make sure to go follow her!!!!!

____________________

NIALLS POV

They think I'm crazy. They don't believe me. April is alive! I knew it but nobody believed me.

"Sit down honey ill get you some tea" my mom comforted me as I sat on the couch. "I don't want tea! I. WANT. APRIL!" I yelled and stomped my foot.

"I have taught my little diva well" Louis said. I glared at him. He and the others were leaning against the wall waiting for me to calm down.

"You know what? I'm going to take a nap" I said and put my hands on my head as I walked to my room.

But they didn't know I wasn't taking a nap.

Once I got in my room, I locked the door and opened my window. I took a look and the ground below. There was a bush. Luckily it wasn't prickly

"Three, two, one, jump!" I yelled and jumped out of the window. I landed in the bush with a thunk and quickly ran off.

I ran intill I was at April's grave again.

"April!" I yelled.

No answer. I tried the telepathy thing again. "April are you there?"

"Yes I'm here"

"The others think I'm crazy! But your alive!"

"I know. I would probably think your crazy too If I had no idea what's going on!"

"Do you see a glow above you?" I asked

"Yeah, why?"

"I see a glow coming from the center of the tombstone but its moving in circles"

"That's because I'm pacing. I can make out your figure crouching down in the glow I see"

"Cool"

"So how are the others?"

"Louis and Cassidy are still upset and the others are trying their best to get over it. I can't wait intill I can get you out and everyone won't sulk as much!"

"How would you get me out?"

"I have no idea"

CASSIDY'S POV

"Niall!" I yelled for the fiftieth time in the last hour. "Let us in!"

"Everyone back up. I got this" Harry told us. We stepped back for Harry.

He rammed really hard into the door. It slung open and Harry fell onto the floor. "Where is he?" Louis asked.

"Look the window is open!!!!" Zayn yelled and pointed to the window. We all ran to it. I suddenly got an idea.

"You guys search the neighborhood, I will be right back!" I yelled and ran to the front door. I opened it and ran as fast as I could to the symmetry.

When I got there I ran to April's grave and sure enough there was Niall, sitting by the grave in the flowers, looking far off.

"Niall!" I yelled. "Hey Cassidy!" He yelled back, coming out of his trance. "What are you doing!?!?" I yelled. I tried to pull him off of the ground but when I touched him I saw a glow under the tombstone and shrieked.

"I'm talking to April! Why did you scream?" He asked. "I-I saw a glow coming out of the tombstone" I stuttered.

"Oh that's April. She can see my glow too. Hold onto my wrist again she said she heard you scream intill you let go" he told me.

"Niall that's in your head now come on!" I said. I grabbed his wrist again and saw the glow.

"I saw it again!" I yelled. "Hold my wrist" he said and gestured towards me.

I slowly walked over and grabbed his wrist. "Now think a message to April" he instructed. "Niall that's-" "NOW!" He interrupted me.

"Okay okay" I told him and thought a message to April. "Hey April your brother is loony. He thinks your alive under there!" I thought.

I got a reply "I'm not loony"

"Woah April is that really you!" I sent a message back. This is messed up!

"Yea, Niall can hear our conversation too"

"Yup I can!" I got a message from Niall. I looked at him and he was smirking. "Told you I was not crazy" he said out loud.

I sighed. "Anywho, this is crazy! How come y'all are doing this" I thought.

"We are twins. I guess me an Niall are doing that twin telepathy thing!" April sent.

"Well, I missed you so much" I sent back. "Me too!"

"Niall! Cassidy!!" I heard the others calling and running towards me and Niall. "We have to go! The others are here!!" Niall sent.

"Okay come back soon!" April sent back. "We will"

Me and Niall stood up. "Cassidy, you found Niall! Good. Come on Niall we are going to get some food!" Liam yelled.

We were walking back to Niall's house when Niall whispered in my ear. "Don't tell anybody. This is our little secret"

I nodded my head "okay"

____________________________

LISTENING TO STEAL MY HEART!!

IM GOING TO NEW ORLEANS IN TWO DAYS FOR A CHEER COMPETITION!!!!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAAYAAYYYYYYY!

SUGAR RUSH!!

IM OUT OF DOCTOR PEPER! D: NOOOOOOOOOO

TATA!!!!!!!

-JULIANNE!!!!!!