Chapter 6

AN:

I'm sowy. I know I haven't updated. But no excuses anymore.

I am going to try my hardest to update as much as I can. I am not really up to writing free anymore because I have no ideas and there is basically nothing that can really happen. But I really like 6 feet down.

I might find a co-writer or something for free. No asking just yet though. If you are also reading free then there will be an update soon about it so no worries. If you don't also read free, then you have nothing to worry about because I will still be writing this story by myself.

____________________________________________________________________

APRIL'S POV

Me, Niall and Cassidy were "talking" all last night intill we fell asleep.

There was something different about their visit though, like somebody else was there too. I got a weird vibe.

I certainly hope I get out soon because I'm hungry and my water supply is low because all I have to drink is a bottle of water that I found in the corner. I bet a worker or whoever makes the graves dropped it. The funny thing and that it's full.

At least it will at least be forty days before I die. At least I hope so. That is how long somebody could live with food and water right? Well, I have a very limited supply of water.

I tried thinking of something that will keep everything off my mind. Of corse, one of the most annoying yet entertaining songs ever popped into my head.

The nyan cat song.

I suddenly burst out singing "NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NAYN!!!....."

Oh god no now I'm hooked.

And that is what I sang for the next hour.

CASSIDYS POV

"Cassidy?" Was the first thing I woke up to. "W-why?" I recognized the hurt voice in a second. Zayn.

"I swear its not what it looks like" I pleaded. Of corse, I was lying against Niall, who had not woken up yet. We were kinda close. It was kinda an awkward situation.

"Oh really?" Zayn asked sarcastically.

"Yesssss!" I yelled.

"But why here?" He asked.

"I can't tell" I explained.

"Sounds like your hiding something" he said suspiciously.

"I'm not, we just fell asleep while visiting April" I told him "honest!"

"I don't believe you" I said.

"Why do you think I would cheat on you?!?" I yelled. Niall snapped his head up from his sleep. So did... "Louis?" Me, Niall, and Zayn asked at the same time.

"I'm sorry I followed you and Niall" he said and jumped out of the bush and ran away

"You what?!?!? Louis get back here!" Niall yelled. He was too late. Louis was long gone.

"Anyways, isn't it clear you are cheating on me?" Zayn motioned to Niall, who was laying clueless on the ground.

"I'm not zayn!! I love you!" I yelled.

"What a lie you ungrateful little cheater!" Zayn exclaimed and started walking away.

"Hey zayn!!" I yelled at him.

"WHAT NOW!?!" He yelled and turned around.

That was when my body took over and I couldn't control it.

I stepped forward and slammed my fist as hard as I could into zayns face. He fell smack onto the ground. Blood had already started running down his nose when I ran off sobbing.

I finally stopped running when I got to the local parks forest. I climbed up a tree with a lot of leaves. I stayed there for a long time intill I fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!

And I'm sorry if I'm setting a bad image for zayn, it's just part of the story. In real life zayn is nice and funny and is not that mean (at least when you don't wake him up early)

It's Monday and I already miss spring breakkkkkkkk. Poopy

Have a nice rest of the week! And a nice Easter if you celebrate it (I do)

UP UP AND AWAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

-julianne xoxo