Chapter 12

Liam waved to Harry before closing the passenger door once again. Once Harry's large vehicle was out of sight, Liam swept me off of my feet and nudged his face into the crook of my neck. "Did you have fun with Styles?" he said tickling my neck with his nose.

"Yes, now put me down!" I flailed my legs in attempt to free myself from his hold.

"What's wrong squirmy?" he smirked.

"I'm perfectly capable of walking," I scoffed before crossing my arms over my chest.

"Fine." Liam completely dropped his left arm causing my legs to forcefully hit the ground, and I almost toppled to the asphalt.

I glared at Liam before brushing off my jade green, corduroy shorts and re-tucking my nude tank to expose the gold buttons on my bottoms. "That wasn't what I meant," I whispered.

"Oh, I'm sorry I thought you wanted me to put you down," he stated sarcastically.

"You could have done it a little more softly," I huffed.

"Come on." Liam winked before engulfing my wrist in his large hand and pulling me toward his shiny Audi.

The vehicle stopped in front of what appeared to be a stadium of some sort. The large doors were opened for us by security guards dressed in red t-shirts, and we were ushered in my mobs of people in front of and behind us. I hadn't noticed my fingers entangled with Liam's until he tore his hand away to dig into his pocket. He removed two shiny pieces of paper and handed them to an old woman who scanned a bar code on each one before handing them back to Liam. After the tickets were shoved back into his pocket, my fingers were once again entwined with his.

"Want anything?" he asked as he pointed to a concession stand with a large menu, displayed on 3 flat screen TVs, hovering the counter.

I glanced at the pictures that flashed across the menu screen before answering. "Can I get a pretzel, and water?" I asked rather loudly so Liam could hear me over the crowd of people surrounding us.

"Of course," he replied before pulling us in the direction of the line of people waiting to get food.

When I tried to take my money out of my wristlet, Liam gave me an odd look. "What are you doing?" he questioned.

"Getting money so I can pay for my pretzel."

"You don't need to pay," he told me.

"Oh, it's free?"

"No, but I got it."

"But…" I began to protest, but it was useless. Liam cut me off with a soft kiss and winked, saying nothing more.

I took my pretzel from the short male at the counter thanking him as I took the water in my other hand. "Enjoy the match," his high-pitched voice called to me before I was able to walk away. This made me realize I still had no idea where we were.

"Uh, Liam, where are we?"

"You'll see," he husky voice was right next to my ear as he spoke. His right hand was on the small of my back as he lead us to a section of the huge area covered by a black curtain. Once again, the two tickets were pulled from his pocket and given to a different security guard adorning the same red shirt as the last. The man pulled back the black curtain and my eyes wondered the large stadium taking in my surroundings. There were chatting people stuffing their mouths with popcorn and sipping on cold sodas all around the massive area occupying almost every seat. The green field that was the focal point of everyone's attention was lined with white paint and two large goals at the ends. Liam and I began to descend the concrete stairs, and they seemed to never end. Finally, we reached the bottom of the stairs, the first row up from the field. "Is this where we are sitting?" I asked with excitement.