Chapter 11

I woke up finding the face I had grown to be so attracted to stuck in my mind - his hard jaw that perfectly complements his soft, pink lips; his beautiful, captivating eyes; and is luscious short, brown hair that perfectly stood on his head. I couldn't get Liam out of my mind.

Still in my daze, I stood from my bed to go open the curtains in Kristina's room to let the beautiful sun rays seep through the large window. "Kristina, time to get up," I said with a bit of a tune. I turned away from the sunlight to discover Kristina's bed, her empty bed.

I brushed my hand through my tangled blonde curls as I began to descend the stairs, pondering how my lazy friend made it out of bed before me.

The kitchen was empty, living room empty, downstairs bathroom empty. I sprinted back up the stair case with worry flooding my insides. I jerked my phone off of the nightstand and dialed the number as fast as I could. I walked around the upstairs multiple times continuing to look for my friend trying to make myself believe she was here, somewhere.

3rd ring, 4th ring, 5th ring, still nothing, then her voice mail. I hung up and dialed again even faster. 1st ring, 2nd ring, 3rd rin… "Hello?" Kristina's groggy voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Where the heck are you!?"

"What?" My rude remark caught her off guard.

"I was worried sick! Where are you? Why didn't you wake me before you left!?" I practically screamed at her.

"Woah Lex, calm down girl, I'm fine," she tried to assure me.

"Okay, well where are you then?"

"Niall's," she replied. Figures. I just never believed she would wake up that early to go see him.

"What time did you get up?" I questioned, it was a miracle she was currently up.

"Umm.. Well, it's about 9:43 now, so about 9:43." Her statement left me confused. Did she sleep walk over there?

"I'm confused," I admitted hoping she would explain.

"Oh," she realized my dilemma and began to elaborate. "I never came home, I've been at Niall's since last night. He let me sleep over. We got in late," she clarified.

"Humf, well next time at least shoot me a text so I don’t have a panic attack," I scoffed.

"Okay mom," she teased. We both giggled before saying our good-byes and hanging up.

Kristina was at Niall's? Well, things between them are a little more serious than I thought. He is a nice boy, I approve. I'm just worried about her, especially since the incident with Andrew. The vibration of my phone against my hand disrupted my thoughts. The text read: I have a gig tonight from 4-6, Harry, the one you met last night, is going to pick you up at 5, get you some food, then take you to me;) See you soon love <3xx-Li. Great, another uncomfortable situation.