Chapter 19

Well, I updated early today because it's LexiLovesNiall6's birthday so Happy Birthday lovie I hope you'll have an amazing one! Wow... Chapter 19 already, and I haven't even gotten to the good stuff yet. This is probably going to be a long one. Anyways, here you go! for the first time I added Liam's POV woo!

Niall's P.O.V

“Wait what? Make him jealous?”

“Yes” Louis replied matter-of-factly as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

“How am I going to make him jealous if he doesn’t even like me, Lou. I think you need some sleep.” I said.

“Shut up. Listen here, I’m going to tell you my plan and you’re going to follow along perfectly.” He said.

Oh joy.

Liam’s P.O.V

Where the hell was Louis? We needed to leave, now. If we get there too late the club’s going to be really crowded. And then we won’t be able to enjoy ourselves as much. I dialed his number on my phone, and sat there waiting for him to pick up. He didn’t. That idiot. If he stands me up, I’m going to kill him.

I really needed this night out. Maybe I would find a girl to have fun with. Yeah, I have a girlfriend, but Danielle is really getting on my nerves these days. Ever since we got back together all she does is complain. Complain about the fans, complain about me being away too much, complain because the shoes I got her weren’t the right shade of red. Ugh. It was getting annoying. I really needed to get drunk tonight.

A few seconds later my phone rang, and I picked it up.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey, Liam.” It was Louis.

“Louis I’ve been calling for the past half an hour, why weren’t you picking up?” I snapped.

“Sorry, I’ve just been a bit busy.” He replied.

“You’re not going to cancel tonight are you?” I asked.

“No, don’t worry. I’m coming. Listen, Harry and Niall are going to come too alright?” he asked.

“Yeah, of course. The more people the better. “ I said.

“Okay, me and Niall will be right down. Can you call Harry?”

“Um.. Yeah sure. “

“Okay thanks mate! Be there in a sec, “ he said, then hung up.

I dialed Harry’s number, and he answered on the second ring. I’m guessing he was expecting someone.

“Hello?” he answered.

“Yeah, hey Harry, it’s Liam.” I said.

“Oh, hey Li, whats up?”

“Nothing much. But um, yeah, Louis told me to ask you if you wanted to come to the club with us,” I told him.

“Who’s “us” ?” he asked.

“Um.. Me, Louis, Niall. “

“But Niall’s sick..” he said slowly.

“Is he? I have no clue, mate. That’s what Lou told me.”

“Oh okay… “ he remained quiet for a moment. “So when are you leaving?”

“Right now. So if you want to come with us come down.”

“Okay. I’ll be there in a few minutes. Bye.” He said,

“Byee” I said and as soon as I hung up Louis and Niall hopped into the car. Niall was glaring at Louis like crazy.

“What’s up with you two?” I asked.

“Lou’s an idiot,” Niall grumbled.

I chuckled, “Louis what did you do?”

He turned to Niall, “Can I tell him?”

He sighed, “Do whatever you want Lou.”

Louis grinned and looked at me, “He has a crush on Harry.”

I almost choked on my spit.

“He.. Harry- oh my god.”

Niall just sat there and blushed. I glared at him, “I can’t believe you never told me.”

“Sorry, I just didn’t want anyone to know.”

I sighed. “So what did Lou do?”

Louis smirked, “I’m going to help him make Harry jealous.”

“Wait, does Harry like him back?” I asked.

“No,” Niall muttered.

“Then how exactly are you going to make him jealous?”

“That’s what I told him” Niall said, obviously very annoyed.

Louis rolled his eyes, “We’re going to set him up with some hot guy at a club. Maybe if Harry sees him with someone else, he’ll realize what he’s missing.”

“No offense, Lou. But the chances of that actually working are extremely low, “I said.

“You two are no fun. It’s going to work,” he said, pouting and sitting back in his seat.

“Can you two both shut up? Harry’s coming?” Niall whisper shouted. He looked at me. “Li don’t tell anyone.”

“I won’t,” I promised.

Just then, Harry got in the car. “Hey guys,” he said. He looked at Niall, “I thought you were sick…” he said frowning.

Niall turned to glare at Louis again, “I am. But someone decided that I should go out to a club.”

Louis smacked him on the arm, and they started muttering things to each other, and Harry was just watching. He looked at me with questioning eyes and I just shrugged. Poor Harry. Only god knows how confused he must be right now.

Poor Harryyyy....

Anyways, I hope you guys liked it. 

I might start updating more often because my life is pretty okay right now haha.

By the way, for any of you who read my Zarry story, I'm having major writers block right now, so if you have any ideas for the last chapter please inbox me! Thank you! 

Also, people were wondering if this story is going to include any other bromances. Well, to be honest I don't think so. I don't want it to be too muddled up. I want all the focus to be on Narry. So no new bromances for now.

oh and look at the gif on the side (if it shows) it's so adorable.

Anyways, thank you so much for all your support! I actually got 20 comments on the last chapter in less than 24 hours! I love you.

ALSO I GOT 1O0 FANS I'M SO SO SO HAPPY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

follow me on twitter@weyheywey

tysm ily

-nour.