Chapter 4

Hey guys! So, I figured I'm going to start uploading this story daily, because I lvoe writing it so much. But the updates will only be about 1-2 pages long each time. Anyways, here's the next chapter! I love you! Xx

Niall's P.O.V

I don't get it. Why was Harry being so calm about this? I was freaking out. I had to pretend to be dating my bestfriend. There is absolutely nothing right about that. I sighed to myself. Well,at least Harry promised our friendship wouldn't change. I don't think I'd be able to handle that. Me and him had gotten really close lately, and I don't wanna throw that away.  I really like having him around. He was great.

We walked back into the room where the rest of the boys were. Louis looked at us anxiously, "Are you guys okay?" 

I nodded quickly. "Just perfect." I said, smiling.

The director looked at us and smiled sympethatically. "I'm really sorry boys. I didn't know this would be an issue. If I did, I would've had someone else play this part, but unfortunately, no one's availabe at such short notice..."

Zayn stood up and walked over to me and Harry, "Look, guys, if you don't want to do this we don't have to. You know that right?"

I nodded. Harry spoke up. "And who says we don't wanna do this?" he asked smiling.

"Are you being serious right now? Look, Harry, you don't have to do this for us. It's just a movie."  Zayn said.

Harry shook his head quickly. "We're not doing this for you. I actually think it'll be quite interesting. And plus, I've always wondered what it'd be like to date Niall..." he said jokingly.

I smacked him on the back of his head. "Douche." I muttered.

"What?" he asked defensively. "It's true!" 

I frowned at him. I wasn't in the mood for his jokes. He smiled and patted my back. "Hey, don't be upset. C'mon, let's go get some food."

I smiled when I heard that. I hadn't eaten any breakfast and I was absolutely starving. 

As we were about to leave, the director called us, "um...boys?"

We turned around. "Yes, sir?"

He smiled. "Call me Steven. Sir makes me feel old." 

"Okay then. Yes, Steven?" Harry asked, smiling.

Steven chuckled. "Well, if you don't mind, I was thinking we could start practicing the scenes with you and Niall a bit... if thats okay with you."

I was amazed at how kind he was being. Usually directors just sit there and boss you around. Or so I've heard. 

"Umm.. Yeah, sure." I told him.

"Great! Let's start with the kissing scene!" he shouted.

"Kissing scene?!" I asked, completely appalled.

"Yeah, we wanna test the chemistry between you two first. Is that a problem.?"

Harry looked at me expectantly. And so did everyone else in the room. I felt like the walls were closing in on me, and I was sweating bullets. This wasn't how it was supposed to be... So I did the only thing I could.

I just ran out.

Sigh. 

If I was Niall, I'd be freaking out too tbh.

Oh well.

Oh, and did you guys see the amount of NARRY in the Take Me Home tour! It's adorableeeeee. They're such cute puppies I just want to pet them awww. And there was alot of larry too, which I'm PSYCHED ABOUT. Yeah, I'm a LArry shipper. Don't hate meeeee. :( 

Anyways, I hope you liked this one. I know it was short, but it'll get more exciting, I promise. 

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN (or actaully its follow now, but I like "fan" more bc it makes me feel special o)

hehehe.

bye.