Chapter 12

Hey guys! I'm back! Well, this chapter's really intense. I hope you like it! Xx

 P.S: Dedicated to KevinDePigeon for her adorable comment on Chapter 10! I love you! Please keep up the long comments they make me happy. X

Harry's P.O.V

Currently, we were all in the car headed to the studio. And Niall still wouldn't look me in the eyes. I looked over at Lou and frowned, but he just looked at Niall and sighed. What the hell was going on? Whatever it was, they had to get it resolved and quick. 

We got to the studio in half an hour, and we all headed in. Steven saw us and smiled.

"Hey boys, how are you guys?" he asked cheerfully.

"Great, thanks." Niall muttered under his breath.

Louis frowned at him and ran up to Steven and whispered something in his ear. Steven stopped smiling and sighed. He looked at me, "Harry, can I talk to you for a minute, please?"

I nodded and walked up to him. He led me to the side, so nobody can hear. "What's going on between you and Niall?" he asked quietly.

Seeing his concerned face made me want to cry. But I held it in. "I don't know. I really don't."

He looked at me sympathetically, "Look, Harry. I can make someone else take the part if you're not comfortab--"

"No!" I shouted, and almost everyone turned to look at us. I looked at Steven apologetically. "Sorry" I said, quiter this time.

He sighed, "Let's talk somewhere more private." he said, and led me to his office. 

He sat down and turned to me, "Take a seat, son." he said. I sat down on one of the leather chairs he had in his office.

"So, what do you want me to do?" he asked.

I sighed. "I don't know. Just don't give someone else the part. This is the only time I can actually make him interact with me."

"You should talk to him."

"I tried. He just... he just won't listen." I said softly, trying not to cry.

He stood up and came over to be rubbing my back soothingly, "It'll be okay, son. He's probably just in a bad mood. You two will get over this." 

I looked up at him, "You think so?" I asked hopefully.

He smiled, "Postiive. Now let's go out. I bet the others will be wondering where we are."

I grinned and nodded. "Thank you. That really made me feel better."

"Anytime, Harry." he told me with a smile.

As soon as we walked out, Louis ran up to me, "What happened?" he whispered.

"I'll tell you later" I promised.

"So, guys, let's start with the kissing scene, yeah?" Steven shouted.

I looked over to Niall who was suddenly frozen. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath in before opening them again. He looked at me, and I quickly looked away. Oh god. Why was it so awkward for us to look at each other now? I hated this.

"umm... guys. We've got a deadline, you know." Steven said.

Niall walked over to me slowly, "Well, are you just going to stand there?" he asked quietly.

I shook my head, "N-no, I'm coming."

We stood in the spot we were supposed to be in, and Steven yelled "Action!" so we started with our lines. 

"James, I've never met someobdy like you before," Niall said, with such emotion that I almost forgot he was angry at me.

I looked down at the floor, then looked back up at him and smiled, "Me neither, Troy..."

"I know you're scared... But we can try making this work, right?" he said, stepping closer.

I looked at him for a while before nodding slowly, "I guess so."

He moved even closer and put both his hands on my hips. He rested his forehead against mine and we both closed our eyes. "Let's start with this..." he said, and started leaning in.

Just when he was about to brush our lips together he froze ubruptly. What was he doing? He was supposed to kiss me. Suddenly, he pulled away and frowned.

"Cut!" Steven yelled. "Niall, what are you doing? That was going great!" 

He shook his head in disbelief, "I- I can't do this." he said.

"What the fuck." I said.

He looked up at me surprised. I usually never sweared, but I couldn't help myself now. What did he think he was doing?

He looked at Steven, "Do... Do you think someone else can have my part?"

"Niall!" I shouted, and stepped closer to him.

"What" he mumbled, looking down.

"No, I want you to fucking look at me when I'm talking to you!" I snapped, tiliting his chin up so he can meet my eyes.

"Can you please tell me why you hate me? Please?" I asked, a bit softer this time.

"I don't hate you Harry..." he said.

"Oh yeah? Prove it." I challenged.

He stayed quiet and looked down at the floor. I can't believe this. I started tearing up.

"I. Hate. You." I said, then ran out of the room before anyone could see me cry.

Niallll... What are you doiinnngg... Stupid white boy. :P 

Anyways, I hope you guys liked it!

Follow me on twitter @weyheywey

Comment.Vote.Fan

Longest comment gets a dedication!

I love you Xx