Chapter 16

Sorry for not updating in so long! Thank you for the amazing feedback. Ilysm. Here's Chapter 16. Hope you like it!

Harry's P.O.V

"...there's something you need to know"

I sat there waiting expectantly. He looked down and stayed quiet.

"Well? Go on. Tell me, Niall." I urged.

He looked up at me, "You're going to get angry, though."

I chuckled, "Niall, I could never get angry at you. Come on, how bad can it be?"

"Pretty bad..." he said quietly.

"Oh come on. It's not like you're confessing your love to me or anything. It can't be that bad."

He looked up startled when I said that. What was up with him? He looked a bit hurt.

"Niall, please tell me"

"I-um... It's just..."

"Just what?" I asked.

"I'm just curious here... but um.. let's say one day i were to "confess my love" to you or whatever. Would that necessarily be a bad thing?" he asked quietly.

What? Why in the world was he worrying about something like that? I swear to god this kid has such weird thoughts.

"What does that even have to do with anything?" I asked.

"Just wondering." he said.

"Well, how about you tell me what you wanted to tell me first, then we can discuss our undying love later" I said, grinning.

He frowned. "Just answer the question. Would it be a bad thing?"

I sighed. He wasn't going to let this go. I sat back in the chair and looked at him, "Well, I guess. I mean the idea of "us" as a couple would be extremely weird, I think. And plus, we're both straight. So I really find no point in discussing something like this. It's irrelevant."

He gulped. "Umm... well..."

"Why are you getting so worked up?"

"I'm not. So, you think us actually dating would be a bad idea?"

I snorted, "A very bad idea."

"Oh, alright." he said, looking down.

"Now can you tell me?" I asked. "Please?"

He nodded, "Oh.. um.. yeah I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go out today and stuff."

"That's it?" I asked.

"Yup. I was just nervous because we haden't talked in a while and stuff"

I laughed, "Niall, you're rambling."

He blushed and looked down again, "Sorry."

"Haha, its fine. Of course I'll go out with you. I'm going to go change though, because I'm sweating like hell. Don't you have air conditioning in your room?"

"Turned it off" he muttered.

"Oh alright. I'll be back in half an hour, okay?"

He nodded. "Alright."

I grinned, and got up heading for the door. He walked behind me.

 Just as I was about to leave I remembered something. I stopped Niall from closing the door. "Wait." I said.

He looked at me confused, "What?"

"You forgot to give me my hug" I said and I pouted.

He smiled weakly and I leaned in to hug him. I felt him stiffen under my touch, but he wrapped his arms around me. I pulled away and looked him in the eye. "Niall, you know you can talk to me about anything right?" I asked.

He nodded and smiled a more genuine smile at me, "Of coarse."

"Good," I said, and leaned in to peck him on the cheek. His breath hitched. wow, I guess this whole kissy stuff still scared him.

"Okay, bye Niall."

"Bye." he said, closing the door. I made my way up to my room to get dressed.

Niall's P.O.V

I hate my life.

Ouch. Poor Niall.

Anyways, VOTE.COMMENT.FAN.

Longest comment gets a dedication!

Follow me on twitter @weyheywey

I love you! Xx

-Nour xx