Chapter 5

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was a bit busy. But yeah. Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to JaneJones4 for her sweet comment. But please please please don't stop loving LARRY. larry is always going to be the best hahaha but Narry is definetly right after. And the other comments were super sweet as well so THANK YOU!!  Here's the chapter. Hope you like it!

Harry's P.O.V

"Niall? Niall where are you??" I shouted, walking around the hallway looking in every room. 

I had to find him. I don't even know why he ran off. So we were going to have to kiss. Well, that was pretty obvious. Maybe it was just too soon for him. I just really needed to find him so we could talk this through. But I had practically looked in every room in the building and called him like ten million times and he wasn't picking up. How's he going to get home? Oh my god. Maybe he's in the car.

I quickly ran out of the studio and went to the parking lot behind the building. The other boys were busy practicing their parts so I didn't have to worry about them following me. As soon as I got to the car, I heard some sniffling. Sure enough, there he was, crying behind the car, on the sidewalk. He looked up at me and smiled a tear stained smile. "Couldn't find the car keys, " he said.

"That's because they're with Paul, smarty pants." I said, sitting down next to him.

He sighed and looked at me, "I'm sorry..." he muttered.

I smiled, "For what Niall? You didn't do anything wrong..." I said, softly.

"Yes I did. I shouldn't have ran out.... I'm sorry.... I'm just scared.."

I scooted closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder. "What could you possibly be scared of Ni?"

He sighed. " I don't know. That's the problem."

"Do you want to go home?" I asked.

"Yes please." he croaked, and I could tell he had started crying again. I lifted my head off his shoulder and looked at him. I used my thumb to wipe the forming tears in his eyes.

"Hey... Don't cry. You don't deserve to feel like this. Just be happy. Please." I told him, my fingers caressing his cheek.

He looked at me thoughtfully and wiped his eyes. He sniffed. "Okay. But just for you." he said, smiling.

"Now that's more like it." I said, pulling him in for a hug.

When he pulled away, he frowned at me. "Look, can you ask Steve if we can do this tomorrow? I'm not feeling too well..."

I nodded. "Alright. Ill tell the other lads to get ready as well."

"Okay.," he muttered.

I ran in quickly and told Steve that we needed to go. He was very understanding, and he let us off early. As the boys packed their things, Louis came up to me. "Harry, what's wrong with Niall?"

I looked at him sternly. "Nothing. Just, please, don't bring it up in front of him. He's just nervous, that's all."

He nodded understandingly. "I'll tell the other boys,"

I smiled, "Thanks Lou."

He smiled back and went to talk to the other boys. In a few minutes, they were all ready. We all walked back outside, and Niall was still in the same place. He wasn't crying anymore, but you could tell from his face that he was a while ago. But none of the boys mentioned this.

We got home after a while, and the rest of the boys left to go to their hotel rooms.

I looked at Niall. "Are you bunking at mine tonight?" I asked, smiling.

"If you don't mind." He replied slowly.

We got to my hotel room and i excused myself to go take a shower. I didn't want to leave Niall alone but I really needed a bath. When I came out, Niall was sitting on my bed, and he looked deep in thought.

I wrapped a towel around my waist, and sat down next to him. "What's up?" I asked.

He looked at me and blushed. "Nothing"

"Oh come on, Niall. Just tell me what you're thinking about. Please?"

He sighed. "I was just thinking.... That yaknowthingsmightbeabiteasierformeifwepracticed" he said really quickly.

"I did not understand a single word of what you just said," I said, chuckling. "Repeat please? Slowly?"

"I think things might be easier for me if we practiced..." he said shyly, looking at the floor.

"Practiced what?" I asked, confused.

"You know... Kissing and all."

I was surprised. He wanted us to kiss? Really?

"Are you sure about that Niall?"

"Not really, to be honest. But I don't want to let you guys down again tomorrow. So I want to practice. If that's okay with you, that is."

I contemplated t a moment. I really didn't think this was such a good idea. It was already bad enough that we had to fake kiss in the studio, let alone in our free time as well. But, I didn't like seeing him like this.

"It's okay with me." I said. "Lets do this."

Dun Dun Dun Dun Daaaan *cue dramatic music*

Like it?

Anyways,  GUESS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY. There's this girl in my class, and Justin Bieber followed her on Twitter like three years ago. She doesn't use the account anymore, so for two months I've been BEGGING her to give the account to me. Today, SHE FINALLY DID OMG OMG OMG OMG. I'm freaking out rn. So, if you want a DM to Justin, follow me @weyheywey and tweet me. I promise you I'll do it. Oh, and do you mind telling people about this story on Twitter? I would do it but I have some of my school friends on my Twitter and if they find this they're never going to let it go hahaha. So if you can get me more reads, I'll love you forever.

Anyways, thank you for your amaznig feedback. You guys are amazing. I LOVE YOU.

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN

But I love your comments the most because they make me smilleeee. So, longest comment gets a dedication. Deal? And, if it's not too long but it's incredibly sweet and amzing, I might do a dedication too.

Kay thanks!

Bye!