Chapter 11

Hey guys! So, guess what? I'm back full-time now! I've finally recovered from being sick thank goodness. Anyways, so I'm going to to start updating daily again. Yaaay! Alright then, here's the next chapter.

Harry's P.O.V

It's been two days now, and Niall is still not talking to me. I don't even know what I did wrong. He doesn't even look at me anymore. He just stays locked up in his room all day and only comes out during meal limes. And it was killing me. The worst thing was, we had to go back to the studio today. And our acting was bad enough already without this. I sighed to myself and got off the bed, and started pacing around my room. I decided to call Louis. He'd know what to do. I picked up my phone and decided to text him instead. 

Hey Lou, can I come over? -Harry

I put my phone down and went and sat on the couch, waiting for him to reply. I didn't know if I should be angry or not. I mean, what Niall was doing was extremely stupid. My phone beeped next to me. Well, that was fast.

Yeah, sure mate. I'll be here. - Lou

I stood up, picking up my keys and texted him a quick reply.

Alright, I'll be there in five. - Harry

I quickly put on a presentable t shirt and quickly fixed my hair before heading up to Louis' room

I knocked on the door impatiently when I got there.

“Coming, coming.” I heard someone mumbling from inside. I heard footsteps coming to the door, and soon enough, Louis was standing in front of me. He frowned when he saw my face.

“Harry, what’s wrong?” he asked.

I shrugged. “Can I please come in?”

He nodded and stepped aside so I can walk in. I walked into his room and sat down on the sofa, as he quietly shut the door. He walked in moments later, and raised an eyebrow. He sat down next to me.

“So, what’s up with you?”

I sighed, “Niall’s still ignoring me.” I stated simply.

Louis frowned, and he looked down, “He’s not ignoring you, Haz.”

“Yes he is! You saw how he was acting yesterday!” I shouted.

Louis flinched. I sighed. “Look, I’m sorry. I just… I don’t know why he hates me…” I said quietly.

Louis chuckled, “He definitely does not hate you.”

“You don’t know that.”

“Neither do you.” He said.

I frowned at him, “This isn’t the time for your sarcasm Louis.”

“Who says I’m being sarcastic? I think you’re just jumping to conclusions now.”

“But why isn’t he talking to me?”

Louis sighed. “You know what? Maybe you should steer clear of him for a couple days…”

“What, so your on his side now?”

“Jesus Christ, Harry. I’m just saying maybe some time apart will do you good.”

“We’re not a bloody married couple! We don’t need time apart! And plus, Mr. Smarty-pants, did you forget we have a movie to shoot?”

“Oh shoot. You’re right. Look, how about I talk to him for you?” he asked.

I looked up at him hopefully, “Do you think he’ll listen?”

“Of course he will. Now you go get dressed. Thank goodness you reminded me of the movie, or we’d be incredibly late.” He said standing up.

I stood up and started leaving. “Thanks, Lou.”

He smiled at me, “It’s no biggie.”

I left the room and headed to mine to get dressed. I just hoped Louis could talk some sense into him.

Niall’s P.O.V

Sitting in your room for a few days with nothing in it to entertain you is kind of boring. The TV isn’t showing anything good, and talking to the fans gets tiring after a while. I sighed to myself. And I’m hungry. This sucks. I felt my phone beep from inside my pocket.

I’m coming over. – Lou

Thank goodness. At least he could keep me company. I dressed into a white T-shirt and some faded blue jeans and waited for him to get there. He must have texted me when he was in the elevator, because as soon as I sat down, the doorbell rang. I stood up and went to open it for him.

He walked in quickly.

“Hey, Lou.”

He didn’t say hi back, he just looked at me and frowned. “You have to stop this.”

“Stop what?” I asked, confused.

“This whole thing with Harry.”

I rolled my eyes, “You know I can’t do that.”

He frowned, “Do you have any idea how upset he is?”

“He’s upset?” I asked, feeling guilty.

“Really upset. He thinks it’s his fault.”

“But it isn’t” I muttered.

“Yeah, well he doesn’t know that.”

I sighed, “Look, Louis, I’m sorry. But I can’t risk being that close with him again.”

He smirked. “Well, that’s just too bad, because we have the movie shoot in an hour, and todays the big kissing scene.” He said, making kissing noises with his mouth.

“So I suggest you get ready.” He said, and with that, he walked out the door.

Shit.

Now things are going to get interesting. Hahaha. 

ily guys so so much.

VOTE.COMMENT.FAN