Chapter 8

Heyyy, here's Chapter 8. This chapter is dedicated to WiltingRain because she commented on basically almost every single one of my chapters. And her comments are really sweet too! Thank you! Anyways, heres' the chapterrrr

Harry's P.O.V

I felt like a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders. That's it, then. We kissed, and it wasn't awkward,  and now we can do good tomorrow. I stood in line to get something when my phone beeped. I opened it to see a text from Niall.

Hey, look, I'm really tired. I'm going back to my room to sleep, alright? - Niall 

I frowned. What? Why was he leaving? Was it beacuse of this kiss? I hope not. I really don't want our friendship to be screwed. I quickly texted him back.

Whyyyy? I like having you here. - Harry

A few seconds later my phone beeped.

I know, I know. Who doesn't like having me around? ;) -Niall

I rolled my eyes.

Cocky bastard    -Harry

I love you too. But I really have to go. I paid for that room you know. - Niall.

I sighed and typed out a quick reply.

Alright then. Do you still want the food? - Harry

I wiated a few minutes and he didn't reply, and it was my turn in line so I put my phone in my pocket and ordered for me and Niall- just in case.

After I was done, I checked my phone.

No thank you. Good night. xx -Niall

I frowned and walked up to my hotel room. It still smelled like Niall's perfume. I groaned and plopped down on the bed. I was so used to having him here. This was going to be a lonely night.

Niall's P.O.V

As soon as I entered my room, I regretted it immensely. I had completely forgotton about those nightmares. The only reason they were gone was because Harry was with me. And now... he wasn't. Because I was being an idiot. But I couldn't go back there. Not right now. I didn't know what was wrong with me today and I'm starting to look at Harry in a very different way and it's scaring me.

And plus, I couldn't go back even if I wanted to, because then he'll ask why I came back and I'll have to tell him about my stupid nightmares. And I don't even have food. I groaned and layed down on the bed, not bothering to take my clothes off. I just needed to think about things. I sat there awake thinking about me and Harry for a while, before I fell asleep.

....................................

I woke up startled, sweating and gasping. Oh god. Again? So it was true. They only stopped with Harry. My body was shaking and I started crying. I don't even know why. I just needed Harry here. I needed him to be with me. So I quickly grabbed my shoes, and left my room, and got the lift to go up to Harry's.

He's going to think I'm so stupid. Oh god. I just hope he won't be angry. I got to his door and knocked a lot. Like twenty times. I heard Harry's deep hoarse voice from inside, "I'm coming, I'm coming. Jesus Christ, it's only 3 am."

In a few seconds, he opened the door and he was standing in front of me in his boxers. He rubbed his eyes then looked at me and blinked. "Niall?" 

I started tearing up even more. Harry grabbed my shoulders, "Niall, what's wrong?"

"I- I just..." I choked.

He carressed my cheek softly, "Another nightmare?" he mumbled.

I nodded, "Can I... Can I please stay here tonight?"

He nodded quickly and smiled, "Of course. Of course. Come in."

HE led me into his room and I layed down on the bed. He went to close the lights then moved in next to me, "C'mere" he told me, and I snuggled into his chest.

 "I'll leave tommorrow I promise," I muttered.

"Who says I want you to leave?" he mumbled. That made my heart flutter. Even though I knew he meant it as a friendly guesture. 

He played with my hair for a while. Then he stopped, and I could hear his peaceful snoring.

I knew he couldn't hear me, so I looked up at him. "I think.... I think I might love you"

.......................

Alright. It's official now. Niall's starting to get some seriously intense Harry feels....

This can be good.... Or it can be extremely bad. 

And it's up to me to decide which its going to be...

Mwahahahahaha (That was an evil laugh)

COMMENT.VOTE.FAN

And check out my other two Larry and Zarry stories.

Hey, Narry Zarry, LArry. That all rhymes... I wonder why? ;)

Best comment gets dedication!

I LOVE YOU!