Chapter 14

Short chapter again. I'm sorry. :( 

Anyways, this one is dedicated to livingforthebest because her Narry story is one of my favorites in the world, and it was actually one of the reasons I decided to start writing a Narry. She's incredible, and very talented. So go read it! 

Anyways, here's Chapter 14! Hope you like it!

Harry's P.O.V

We walked out of the room, and I tried to make it look like I wasn't crying. Niall squeezed me should reassuringly. "It's okay."

I looked over at him, "So are we good now?"

He nodded and smiled, "Of course we are. Now let's go, let's just get this kiss over with. It's caused us enough issues."

Louis looked at me and raised his eyebrows. "You okay?" he mouthed.

I nodded and smiled at him. 

Steven came up to me, "So, are you guys ready?"

"Yup, " Niall said excitedly.

"Alright. Places everybody!" Steven shouted. 

Me and Niall went and stood in our assigned places.

"Aand... ACTION!"

"James... I've never met someone like you before..." Niall said, blushing a bit. He was so cute. I didn't know he could act this well. 

I smiled, "Me neither, Troy..."

He stepped closer, "I know you're scared, but we can try making this work right?" 

I almost forgot we were in a movie. Wow, he was good.

I nodded slowly. "I guess..."

He put his hands on my hips and rested his forehead against mine like the preivous time. "Let's start with this..." he said, and leaned in.

I held my breath, just hoping he wouldn't pull away again. But in a few seconds, I felt his lips on mine. He slowly started moving his lips with mine. It didn't feel awkward. It felt... comfortable. I didn't know what to do with my hands so I wrapped them around Niall's neck and started playing with the hairs at the nape of his neck.

We kissed for a few seconds, but finally had to pull away to get some air. He rested his forehead against mine again, "See... That wasn's so bad was it?" he mumbled.

I shook my head slowly, "Troy... I really like you..."

He pulled away and looked at me in the eyes. He grabbed my fingers and linked them with his. "I really like you too."

"CUT!" Steven shouted, and Niall let go of my hand and smiled.

Niall walked over to Steven, "Was that good?"

"Good? That was perfect! You two are naturals! If I didn't know any better I'd think you two were actually in love!" he said.

Niall chuckled nervously, "Hah. Yeah, we're just really good actors."

I tapped his back, "I'm going to get some food. Want anything?"

He nodded quickly and I laughed. "Of course you do." I said. "Your favorite?"

"Yup." he said, smiling popping the p. "I just need to talk to Lou for a bit. Okay?"

"Alright. I'll be back in a while. Seeya." I said, turning around.

"Harry. wait!" Niall shouted.

I turned around and saw Niall running towards me engulfing me in a huge ass hug.

I laughed. "Miss me?"

He pulled away and stuck his tongue out at me. "Shut up. I did miss you."

I chuckled, "I missed you too. Now can you let me go, please?"

He smiled and walked away.

I smiled to myself. Things were really starting to look up for me.

 If you guys don't know, it's Niall who has a crush on Harry. Harry doesn't have a crush on Niall. 

Just saying, don't get confused. Harry just really wants him and Niall to be close friends.

Anyways, thank you for the amazing comments. It's incredible. 

Please keep commenting. And make them long, please? I love reading long comments.

And I just wanted to say, I think in Chapter 10... I called Niall a "stupid white boy" as a joke, and one of my readers got offended. I really don't understand why, because it was obvious I was being sarcastic, but I still apologise. 

Anyways, again, LONG COMMENTS PLEASE. ilysm guys.

Follow me on Twitter @weyheywey

I've talked to alot of you guys on there! It makes me happy hah.

Anyways, byeeeee.

VOTE.COMMENT.FAN

i love you.