Chapter 13

Sorry, this one's really short! But I'm really busy and I wanted to keep my promise of updating daily. So yeah, here you go! Xx

Niall's P.O.V

It was like twenty minutes later and Harry still wouldn't come out of the room. Louis went in about ten minutes ago to talk to him. And I was just sitting here hating myself. Why can't I just tell him? He's not going to hate me... Oh who are you kidding Niall, of course he's going to hate you. I sighed to myseld.

Suddenly, I heard a door slam and I saw Louis marching towards me angrily. I frowned. Oh shit. He didn't look happy at all. He leaned in close and whispered with such harsh venom in his voice, "Listen hear, slick. I know you think you know what you're doing, but you really don't. And I swear to god, if you keep screwing Harry up like this, i won't be happy." he snarled.

I flinched. Was I really that wrong? "Lou, I don't know what to do..." I said.

"You go fucking talk to him, that's what you do" he spat.

I nodded timidly and headed for the room Harry was in. I tried the handle but the door was locked. I knocked softly. "Who is it?" I heard someone mumble.

"It's me." I said.

There was silence inside for a while. "Harry?" I urged.

"I don't want to fucking talk to you," he snapped.

"Look... I just... I know you're really upset right now but you just have to let me explain. Please?" I asked, softly, my voice cracking a bit.

I heard someone sigh in the room and I heard some shuffling then the door was unlocked. Harry stood in front of me, and his hair was a mess, and his eyes were puffy and red. I gasped at the sight. i did this to him. What kind of person am I?

"Well..." Harry said, sniffing. "I'm waiting."

I didn't know what to do with myself so I just engulfed him in a big hug. I wrapped my eyes around his neck so hard and I wasn't planning on letting go. I had started crying too. "I'm so so sorry," I whispered in his ear.

He pulled away and looked at me confused. "I...I thought you hated me..." he muttered.

I chuckled, wiping my eyes, "You have no idea how wrong you are." 

His lips started to form a smile, "So... You don't hate me?"

I shook my head quickly, and stepped closer to him, closing the door behind me. "I could never hate you. You know that. We're Narry." I said, smiling.

He grinned, and brushed a strand of hair out of my eyes. The simple guesture made my heart flutter, even though I know he meant it in a friendly way. "Yeah, we're Narry." he said, and pulled me back into a hug. I rested my head in the crook of his neck and just took in his smell... He smelled amazing.

I don't know what the hell I was going to do, but I'd figure it out later. Right now, it was just me and him.

Everything else can wait.

Awwww... 

Well, this was just a filler chapter.

The real drama starts in the next one.

Woohoo.

Anyways, VOTE.COMMENT.FAN

and follow me on twitter @weyheywey 

Haha, one of you guys talked to me on there! I think it was someone called @narryflavor or something haha.

Anyways, thank you for everything! 

I love you!Xx