Chapter 21

OK SOOOO AS I MENTIONED EARLIER THE GIRL WHO STARTED THIS BOOK IS NO LONGER INTERESTED IN WRITING IT, SO SHE HANDED IT OVER TO ME. And i don't know why this is in capitals. but anyway, I didn't post the whole thing because I wanted to drag it out a bit so I can plan a bit more. But yea, hope you like it!! :D

Niall's P.O.V

So it's been a week since the incident happened at the bar and I'm officially fucked. I haven't spoken to Harry since it happened. I knew he was going to want to talk about everything and I honestly wasn't ready for that. I just needed to get away from everything. My head won't stop throbbing and I constantly feel like I'm on the verge of projectile vomiting. How attractive.

Harry hasen't stopped calling for the past few days, but I just can't bring myself to answer. It sucks, and I'm a coward, I know, but honestly I've completely lost hope here. The guy I have a massive crush on saw me completely break down and i don't know how to feel about that.

Louis won't stop pestering me either. He keeps telling me I'm doing the wrong thing but honestly at this point I couldn't give a flying shit what he thinks. He got me into this mess to begin with.

I'm at the point where I'm literally considering travelling to Hawaii for a tropical gettaway when my phone beeps. I internally groan, because it's obviously Harry. It wasn't though. It was Zayn.

Hey, mate. Heard you were feeling down. I'm at the Starbucks by the corner, man. Come around, I feel like I haven't seen you in ages. x Z

Simple, blunt, yet I still found it comforting. Why does Zayn always do that? I figured he was my best option at the moment though, so I decided to go for it. I was already dressed so I grabbed my wallet and keys and walked downstairs. The movie we were shooting had been postponed a week until - and I quote - "we all sort our shit out". Yeah, I don't think that'll be happening anytime soon.

Like seriously man, my life has changed so much in just one month. It's hard to believe it's only been a month. A month ago my biggest worries were what I was going to have for breakfast. A month ago being around Harry didn't make me want to claw my insides out. A month ago I was straight, for goodness sake. Like how the hell does shit like this happen??

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I wasn't really looking where I was going, and ended up bumping into some dude, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry I wasn't look-" and then I completely shut up altogether. Of course. Of fucking course. Of all the people in the universe, this had to happen to me.

"Niall?"

"Heyyy Harry..." I mumbled awkwardly, scratching at my neck.

He apparently didn't know what to say either because he was just staring at me and I felt extremely uncomfortable. "Sooo...how've you been?" I asked casually, trying to make this less awkward than it is.

"Fucking hell, are you serious?",he snaps.

I look up, startled by his tone.

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"No, don't pull that shit on me Niall. I've spent the last week fucking worried out of my brains, and you haven't answered any of my calls or texts, and you're asking me how I've been?? Fuck you." he says in annoyance.

"I...uh-"

"No, alright. I'm tired of this. I understand that you've got a lot going on but you can't keep ignoring me like this. At least tell me what I did!"

"Harry, you didn't do anything," I assured.

"Then what is it!" he yelled, obviously exasperated.

I stayed quiet, not knowing exactly what to say. He stayed there for a moment, then sighed. "It was nice seeing you," he mumbled, before pushing past me and walking away.

God damnit. Zayn better be prepared to pay for my coffee.

.......

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED WHEN THIS GETS 200 VOTES AND 100 COMMENTS. YOU GUYS DID IT LAST TIME AND YOU CAN DO IT AGAIN. YAY. LOVE YOU :)