Chapter 15

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. HERE YOU GO

Niall's P.O.V

As soon as Harry walked out I ran over to Louis, who was talking to Zayn. 

"Um... Lou, can I talk to you please?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure, go on." Louis said.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Alone, please?" 

He looked at Zayn and sighed, "Be right back." he said, dragging me away.

Once we were out of sight, he stopped. "What's up?"

"What do I do about Harry?" I asked.

"What's that supposed to mean? I thought you two finally made up."

"Yeah, we did. But I still have feelings for him. And they're just not going away... I don't know what to do." 

Louis sighed, "Look, mate, I think you have to tell him..."

I looked up at him, my eyes wide, "No. No way."

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because, he's going to hate me..." I muttered.

"You don't know that." he said.

"Yeah well I'm not willing to take the risk..."

"Well then... I think you should just wait it out and see how it goes... There's nothing else you can do."

I looked down, "I guess you're right..." 

"Look, I can take Harry out for the day if you need some time to think."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure. Me and Harry need some catching up time, anyways." he said, smiling.

"Yeah.. Alright. Maybe I'll figure things out."

"Actually, you're done with your scene. Why don't you take a taxi home?" he said.

"I dunno. Harry's going to be back soon." I said slowly.

Louis frowned, "Seriously? You're going to see him in a few hours." 

"Okay, fine, fine. I'm going. Say bye to Harry for me, yeah?"

"Yeah, yeah. Just go already," Louis said, practically pushing me out the door.

"Wow, Lou. I feel so loved." I said sarcastically.

"I'm doing this for your own good. Now bye." he said, closing the door. 

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the sidewalk to wait for a taxi.

....................................

Harry's P.O.V

I'm really happy that things are okay with me and Niall now. I really don't know whats up with him lately. Some days he's super happy and clingy and touchy around me, and other days he can't even look at me. Seriously, it's weird. And he sitll didn't tell me about those nightmares he's been having. I don't know, this is all just messed up. 

I got my food and made my way back to the studio. As soon as I walked in, Louis came over to me. "Get ready, we're going out."

"What?" I mumbled, my mouth full of food.

"Don't talk while you're eating, it isn't attractive." Louis said.

I grinned, "Who says I'm trying to be attractive?"

He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand, "Come on, let's go."

I pulled back, "Wait, where are we going? And why aren't the other boys coming?"

"Because they didn't finish their scenes yet. Come on." he said, tugging at my sleeve.

"I didn't say goodbye to Niall, though." I whined.

He groaned, "Ugh, you two are like an old married couple. Just call him on the way."

I pouted, "But Lou...."

"No. Let's go." he said firmly.

I groaned. "Fucking prick," I muttered. 

"What was that?" he said, raising his eyebrows.

I batted my eyelashes innocently and smiled, "Nothing" I said sweetly.

He rolled his eyes and looked away, calling for a cab.

"Where are we going anyways?" I asked, curious.

"Shopping" he said smirking.

We shopped for a while, and then Louis got tired, "My feet hurt... How about we go to the cinema?"

I shrugged, "Yeah okay, sure."

Halfway there, Louis' cellphone started ringing. He sighed and looked around for it in his pockets. "Hello?" he answered.

"Yeah, he's here. What? Why? But we... Oh. Oh alright then. Okay. Bye."

I looked at him confused, "Who was that?" 

"Niall." he said simply.

"Louuu... Why didn't you give me the phone?" I said, frowning.

"Oh stop whining, you're going to see him now."

"I thought we were going to the cinema." I said.

"Not anymore." he replied.

"What?"

"Niall wants to talk to you." he told me.

"About what?"

Louis looked at me and smirked, "You'll see."

........................................

Niall's P.O.V

That's it. I had made up my mind. I was going to tell him. I mean, there really was no other way. I just have to hope he doesn't hate me. I mean, Louis said he wouldn't. ANd Harry's not that kind of guy anyway. I'm just hoping for the best here.

After an extremely painfully long half an hour, I finally heard a knock on my door. I ran up to it and unlocked it quickly, and I saw Harry standing outside alone. "Where's Louis?" I asked, looking outside.

Harry shrugged and walked in. I closed the door behind him and followed him into the living room. "He said it would be better if I came alone," he said.

Harry sat down on the couch and looked up at me, "So, what did you want to talk to me about?"

I sat down next to him and took a deep breath.

"You have to promise first that no matter what, you won't get angry."

"Niall.. Of course I won't."

I sighed. "Okay... well... there's something you need to know..." 

YIKES.

VOTE.COMMENT.FAN

ILY GUYS SO SO SO MUCH,

- nour xx