couch time (luke)

HOLY FUCK 4 MILLION READS I CANT BREATH TwkandosWHATHEFU I DONT DESERVE THIS I LOVE YOU SO MUCN FMAHHA

becca u whore u just made a million one shots wRITE SOME PREFERENCES

me @ myself

THIS IS REALLY SHORT I just really want popcorn and I'm not emotionally stable

when u rlly wanna make out with your girlfriend but she's rlly far away :D:(:):):$:;():):)

* * *
couch time (luke)
* * *

you were dozing off into a light sleep, the sound of snow patrol's chasing cars relaxing you.

you were so close to falling asleep. so close to drifting off into a deep slumber, being able to close out the world around you, feeling like nothing could hurt you.

then, you felt a weight on top of your body, scaring you.

you nearly screamed but we're instantly calmed by blue eyes.

luke was there, smiling his cute dimply smile. his hands by either side of your head, propping himself up.

"hey." he whispered. he was so close, you could feel his breath fan over your face.

"hello." you responded, not being able to keep the smile off your face.

"sorry for waking you," he said with a cute pout. you were still half asleep as you mumbled, "its k."

he chuckled at your drowsiness and left kisses all over your face.

"wake up, sleepy head. my bands going on tour in about two hours and I want to spend time with my girl." he said and poked your side with his right hand.

you squirmed from under him and giggled, finally opening your eyes again.

"I don't even like you." you teased, sticking your tongue out.

he leant down and nipped at the tip of your tongue with his teeth.

"eww," you said after.

"you're ew," he stated, "plus, you've had my tongue literally in your mouth. that wasn't ew."

you laughed - memorizing the way he felt, the way he smiled, the way his eyes would shine when he looked at you. he noticed how your smiled faded and frowned, "what's wrong?" he asked.

"please don't leave me again." you whispered, "I'll miss you too much."

and you felt like you were being selfish but you really needed him around. he was like a drug and you were addicted.

"I wish I didn't have to," he started, "but-"

"wait, no. don't say that." you interrupted.

"what, now you want me to go?" he chuckled.

"you make touring sound like something you don't want to do. I don't want to be the cause of that. the fans love you and so do I but they deserve to see their sunshines." you told him, "this is your dream. live it. I'll be here when you come home with all the kisses and cuddles in the world, I promise."

he laughed again and kissed your lips softly, "holy shit, I am so in love with you." he said before kissing you hard.

* * *

this was so baD IM SORRY

pls pls pls understand that I'm going through a bunch of shit and I have work and school and I want to update more but I caNT

I love u with allll my heart

-becca