Chapter 1

Hello my lovely readers let me start off by apologizing for the long wait but I didn't have the time for two stories and school. Now I'd like to thank you all for the support, Hunter has over 1,000,000 reads!!!!! That made me so happy so big thanks guys and I'm hoping for the same success on the sequel so VOTE!!!

Alright I'm done babbling so go on enjoy:)

*********************

Chapter 1

Aubrey's POV

Glaring down at the screen of my phone I suppressed a groan of pure agony at the small amount of time that passed by since that last tine I checked the time. Instead of indulging my classmates of my boredom I rested my head against my knuckles with my eyes half drooped as I fought not to fall asleep.

"....to some it up your students won't learn if you yourself aren't learning in the process." my professor stated as he strides across the small stage below the rows of students

Lifting my head I found myself paying full attention, my brows came together in confusion as I watched the old man collect his papers into his briefcase. How in the world did that sentence make sense in his head?

Your students won't learn if you don't? If your the teacher you should already know pretty much everything unless your the kind of person who sleeps their way to the top. Unconsciously I turned my gaze to a few girls with the same puzzled look as me, yup the old professor is getting lucky tonight. Shuddering at the mental image I collected my books and darted for the door.

Sometimes I think he does that just to get the sluts confused. I'm done with this idiot's non-relatable lectures, I thought as I reached the top step.

"Ms. Scott your four page essay on how to improve your teaching skills better be perfect since your deciding to leave early."

My shoulders sagged but I quickly squared them, I'm not going to feel guilty, I did what everyone else in the room wanted to. To get the hell out of here! Turning towards the old man I plastered a smile when in reality I wanted to toss my textbooks in his face.

"Don't except anything less." I said not enjoying the many eyes glued on me

"In that case make it six." he said with a smug smirk

The fake smile dropped from my face as I registered his words. Six?! What am I suppose to put on six pages? Now I really want to throw my textbooks at his face! Old jerk! My fingers curled tightly around my books, I could just image my heavy teacher's guide smashing into his nose.

"No problem professor." I said through clenched teeth

"In that case make it..,"

Before he had time to higher the pages I pushed against the steel door letting his voice trail behind me. Pff I am not stupid enough to stick around till the old kook assigns me to write a book.

As I stepped out into the chilly late winter air I felt my frustration seep away, taking in a lung full of the crisp cold day I felt a real smile tug at my lips. I've always loved winter from the slight chilled weather, colorful leaves and early nights.

Today was just the perfect mix of the warm sun of summer and the harsh winds of winter. Speaking of harsh winds, shifting my books to my side I pulled the zipper of my light jacket up.

Glancing down at my new black-studded ankle boots as they clacked on the cement ground I smiled happy I bought them, passing by students on the ground huddled over a laptop I continued along the path that paralleled the now bare lawn. The withered collage of colors made a great mix but the healthy summer green was a sight to behold.