Over Here

Colin

It's after the game and everyone is pumped because they won! They won and now it's time to celebrate.

He hurries to get dressed so he can finish up his interviews and go up to the owners box to find his girl. He can't wait to see her.

Throughout his press conference he's too busy thinking about the night and a couple times he has to ask for the news people to repeat the question. But that doesn't matter because he's excited.

He finally turns his phone on as he's on his way up to the box and he's met with a voicemail from Morgan. Why would she leave a voicemail when she's-

"Colin, the car I was suppose to take ' s wheels went flat and it's going to take a bit. I'm so sorry I know this was supposed to be special but...just call me when you get this alright? I love you."

He stops and states at his phone. She's not here.

What if she got into an accident? What if she was on the side of the road and in danger?

His nerves get the best of him and so he calls.

"Hello?"

"Baby? Are you okay? I just got your voicemail."

She sniffles. "Colin? Hey, I tried to call you but your phone was off."

"I know. What happened?"

"I tried to leave after I got my hair done but the car ended up with flat tires and I missed my flight. I'm so sorry." She sounded upset.

"It's fine. I'm just glad you're okay. Are you crying?"

"No." Another sniffle. There she goes trying to act tough. He admired it.

"Why are you crying hm? It can't be about the flight..."

"It's is but...just something Harry brought up. It irritated me, that's all..."

Harry made her cry. Fucker.

"What did he say?"

"Don't worry about it, it doesn't matter. Listen I know I'm going to be late but I still want to come."

"What if I come to you?"

"What?"

"We don't have practice for the next couple of days because coach has something to take care of. I'll come to you."

"That's too much for you, you just finished your game. You can't..."

"I just bought my ticket."

She huffes a bit and she can imagine her slightly annoyed face. He's more stuck on her then he's realized. It's a bit funny.

"You're ridiculous."

"When it comes to making you happy? Sure."

"Corny...I love it." He finds himself grinning into the phone.

"I'll see you soon okay? Text me the hotel and room number. I love you."

"I love you too."

*******a few hours later*******

He knocks on the door but before he can even knock again it's swinging open and she's attacking him. Her arms wrap around his middle and she's squeezing him to her small frame. He laughs, dropping his duffel bag, leaning down to wrap his arms around her shoulders. She's a shortie but he likes it because it fits her a bit better than most.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there. I didn't get to see the game but I just saw the score on my phone. Congratulations. How was your flight?" It's a bit muffled in his chest and rushed through but he understands.

"It's fine. I'm glad you're okay and thank you. It was good..." He kisses her head. They pull away reluctantly and she stoops down to get his bag. It looks funny because she has to hold it with two hands but she's one of those people that has to do it herself.

They move into her room, shutting the door and locking it behind them. It's a big room with a giant window on the side of the huge bed and a big TV that sits ontop of a dresser. It's blue and white and evrything looks calm and inviting.

He sits on the bed, watching as she leans against the small wall that seperates the front foyer from the bedroom. Her curly hair is a bit ruffled and her eyes a bit red. She's wearing a blue, red and white sweatshirt that reads New York and blue ripped jeans. She looks beautiful. Simple.

"I'm very proud of you Mr.Kaepernick." He grins, touching his heart.

"It's what I strive for." She smirks at him, moving over to stand between his legs. Her arms wrap around his neck and she kisses the corner of his mouth.

"Really. I am. Thanks for my box seat."

"You didn't even see the box."

"I looked at pictures. I would have loved it." She pouts a bit and he laughs.

"Next time." He murmures.

"I missed you..."

"I missed you too. How was your day?"

"Interviews all day. Boring stuff. How was the press conference?"

"A bit more bareable than usual. Still awful."

"What did they ask? Mr.Kaepernick given the circumference of the ball and the air quality in the stadium, how far do you think your wide receiver ran?" She deepens her voice a bit, making him laugh yet again before he shakes his head.

"No. Nothing like that. Though that might have been a bit more entertaining."

She bites her lips, smirking at him, eyes a bit hooded as they stare at eachother. He pulls her closer, their chests pressed together. Their lips meet and again he's reminded of how much he missed her and how much he likes kissing her. She moans into his mouth, the sound going straight to his groin.

Their bodies fall back onto the bed, her still ontop of him. He shifts up a bit, grabbing her thighs and pulling them up on the bed, on either side of him.

"Let me make it up to you."

**********

He wakes up to the sound of a door, everything hazy for a moment before he realizes where he is. It's light outside the window and all the lights are off except for the lamp on the bedside table.

Morgan is laying on his chest, his arm around her as she sleeps. The knock sounds again and he sighs, carefully pulling away from her before getting up. He grabs some boxers and sweatpants and slides them on before going to get the door.

And it's just the person he wants to see.

Harry.

He looks confused as to why he's answering the door and not Morgan but at the moment he doesn't care. He's going to have fun with this. He moves out into the hallway, closing the door behind him before leaning against it a bit.

"Colin..."

"Yup. How are you Harry?"

"Fine. Can I speak to Morgan please?"

"She's sleeping. Don't want to disturb her. I actually wanted to talk to you about something." He furrows his eyebrows.

"I heard you've been talking to Morgan."

"Well, that is what humans do." He thinks he's funny.

"She was pretty upset yesterday when I came. Now she didn't tell me what you said but at this point I don't care. I can't stop her from having to talk to you because you're both on tour right now but I do have a problem with you making her cry."

"I don't really think it's your buisness."

"Of course it is. She's my fiancé. It's my job to protect her. Even though I don't know what you said, I do know your track record. I'm just here to tell you to back off. She doesn't want you, nor does she need you anymore."

He's still staring at him.

"Keep your mouth shut Harry and we'll be just fine. Anyway, have a nice day." He smiles big, opening the door and walking in before closing the door in his face.