In The Morning

Colin
Was he so whipped now that he was content laying her while she slept? The strange feeling of being so close to her, having her body laid on his chest as she breathed deeply.

And last night. How she had willingly given herself up to him. She trusted him; something he knew took her a long time to do. The guy had broken her into pieces, and he felt the overwhelming need to pick every single shard up and piece her back together. No matter how long it took.

Yes, he was in fact, in love. Maybe if he whispered it to her while she slept it would somehow find her in her dreams.

"I love you..."

Morgan

When she woke up,it was far from the place she usually woke up. She felt his arms before she saw him; a hand brushing against her cheek. It was peaceful,tranquil, the feeling so incredibly...normal.

This relationship was exactly what she wanted it to be. Romantic and normal. He showed her off to his friends,wanted to spoil her,was always gentle,gave her the title she felt like she deserved. He was her man;and she wouldn't have it any other way.

"I love you" he mumbled to her. He loved her. She opened her eyes to find his.

"You what?" She asked quietly.

"I said.....I love you Morgan. " She moved closer to him, his arm laying across her waist. Love. This is what that was. Her heart beat loud in her chest, her mind racing, and her body spongy, she spoke the three words she had waiting in her chest for a while now.

"I love you too." She breathed and felt his heart speed up slightly. He kissed her hair, a hand rubbing her back slowly up and down. Love. She was in love.