Give You

Oh well,oh well- Mayday Parade is the song.

Harry

When you're alone, do you think of me and my diamond rings thrown out to sea?

"Promise me we won't become those people that start to slowly lose each other..."

"Lose eachother hm?"

They walk slowly down the quiet street, the buzz of street lamps and distant highway the only sounds in the air. There's no one in sight but them as they walk hand in hand in the cold weather.

"Yes. The couple that never sees each other, the heartless couple that just stays together because it's easier than breaking up."

"You think that would happen to us?" They stretch their arms out so that they're a bit of a distance away from each other but still holding hands as they walk.

"You never know..."

"I promise. As long as you promise me you won't go and get married unless it's to me." She laughs.

"Promise."

Say goodbye and send me off with with a with a kiss farewell...

"Are you sure about this?" He breathes.

They're on his bed; her perched ontop of him in nothing but her underwear and bra. He's in his boxers and they're swathed in his comforter. He brushes his nose against hers, thumbing at her cheeks as he stares at her. He didn't think he'd ever seen someone so beautiful.

"Yes." She whispers, her eyes hooded. Her hands are in his hair and her lips are so close to his he can feel her breath tickle them.

"I love you." It's the first time he's said it and though he would be a bit wounded if she doesn't, he still wouldn't take it back. It's true. He loves her so much.

"I love you too."

Oh well, oh well, guess I'll see you in hell. There's a pretty little picture that's in my head.

She has her fingers running slowly through his hair, occasionally running her nails over his scalp and it feels good. She's sat on his lap while he's sat in an armoire chair, her legs dangling off the side. One arm cradles her by her back and the other is thrown over her thighs as he lazily runs a thumb back and forth over her skin. His lips are pressing gentle, lazy kisses over the skin of her neck as he breathes in her scent.

It's his last day home before he has to go back on promo duty and she's back doing her fashion thing in New York. Their last day together for a while.

They haven't spoken for a while because maybe that will ruin the moment and that's the last thing that needs to be done right now. Their embrace is comfortable and happy for the moment. Their young and in love and peaceful and that's something that's a bit hard to find lately in the world. In their world.

They shift a bit and he's not kissing her anymore but still embraced none the less. Her head is tucked in his neck, and he holds a bit tighter as they sit.