whats happening?

Shane P.O.V.

How could he do this to me? Hurt me when I needed him most...

"Sj.." Tally cooed as she walked into my room.

I smiled weakly and patted the spot next to my bed. She set the small cup of blood on the nightstand and studied me.

"How're you feeling?" She asked.

"Dead. Not that it makes a difference how I feel emotionally." I croaked and slowly sipped the cup of crimson liquid.

"Sj, he loves you. He really does. He just doesn't want to see you like this..." Tally explained and held my hand. I turned on my side and looked out of the window. We were interrupted by my father walking in.

"Tally. Bring Sj and come quick." He ordered. Tally pulled out the wheelchair my mother had gotten and helped me into it. She wrapped me in blankets to keep me warm as she started to roll me to the living room. We made it to see everyone standing there.

"How adorable. The side bitch is dying." A blonde girl muttered. Everyone growled at her. She was sitting on the couch as everyone stood around her. I made eye contact with Tyler and he reached out to me.

"So what's going on? Why'd you bring me here Ty?" The girl asked Tyler. He didn't looked at her. He stood up and rolled me towards her.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Kelly." She muttered blankly.

"Ugly name." I joked quietly.

"Oh yeah? What's your name bitch?" She sneered. It wasn't long until Ashley(Costello) pushed towards Kelly and wrapped her hands around kellys throat and picked her up; squeezing harshly. Kelly gasped for breath.

"This girl right here... Is one of the strongest and most beautiful girl I've ever met. She can handle anything...especially a whore...so watch how you talk to her..." Ashley(C) growled and dropped her.

"Aren't you gonna do something?!" Kelly screamed at Tyler.

"Please baby? These people are crazy.." Kelly cried. My eyes turned black as I barely knew what was happening. I stood there over her lifeless body.

"Stupid bitch." I hissed and walked to the kitchen. I sat at the table and stared out of the window.

"Sj?" Tally asked.

"Not right now tally." I whispered.

"What came over you-" I cut her off.

"I SAID NOT RIGHT NOW! JESUS!" I Shouted. Everyone gasped as I fell to the floor; shaking. What's happening?!