Wolf

Tally P.O.V 

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Andy to come by before school. Shane was in the shower getting ready for school. I need to know if they have feeling's for each other. If they do then they need to talk. I herd a knock upon the door. I ran to the door and opened it. Andy was standing there and I let him in. He sat down on the couch and I sat next to him. We sat there and waited for Shane to come downstairs. I was reading his mind and I know he is scared. He is scared that Shane might actully have feelings for him because he doesn't have feelings for her, I wanted to punch him right then and there because he just used my best friend but I if we fight now it won't end up good. 

        Shane came downstairs and saw Andy."What's going on"Shane asked.

"Sj we need to talk about what happened on friday" I said. 

"Look Andy I was thinking about this a lot over the weekend and I thought I had feelings for you but I don't. I was really confused but I know your not my mate. I hope this isn't awkard between us not I still want to be  your best friend" Shane explained. 

Andy smiled and gave her a hug. "You'll alway's be my best friend"Andy said. 

Shane smiled back Andy pulled away. "Now go to school"Andy said.

"Andy shut up you should be in school too" I said.

Andy just rolled his eyes. "But I'm smarter than you dumbasses "Andy said.

Me and Shane just rolled are eyes. We walked out of the house and went into Shane's car. "You know for a person who has there own car they don't really use it that much" Shane said.

"I know ir's at my house are still pretty bad there" I said reminding her what happened less then a week ago.

"Well catch those wolves trust me" Shane said. 

We pulled up to the school. We got out and walked inside. Nikki,Tyler,Ashley and Nick were glaring at us. We got to are lockers . We grabbed are books and closed the lockers. "Do you think Tyler told them"Shane asked.

"I don't know but you need to him and if he did tell we will have to kill them" I said. 

"But I thought you liked Nikki"Shane asked.

"It doesn't matter who I like but to keep my secert safe I will do anything" I said. 

"You better not forget to talk to him" I added.

"I won't but will you be there with me when I tell him" Shane asked. 

"Yes now I got to go before I am late for class" I said. 

We hugged then went are saparte ways. 

Me and Shane were walking to the lunch room. We started looking for Tyler then we finally found him with his friends. 'Let's do this" I said. 

Shane signhed and we went up to him. "Tyler we need to talk" Shane said.

Tyler signhed and got up. We went to a table that was a little bit father from the guys. Shane sat next to Tyler and I sat across. "Listing Tyler what happe-"Shane started.

"Wait" I said.

I looked at Tyler and took a big sniff. The smell of wet dog filled my nose. "You"I growled.

"Tally what wrongs" Shane asked.

"Your the wolf" I said louder but not to loud where everyone could hear.

Shane looked at Tyler with disbelief written all over her face. She got up and went next to me. "And your a bloodsucker"Tyler said, 

My eye's started to turn red. "Tally not here with everyone watching" Shane whisperd in my ear. 

I turnend my eyes back to there normal color. "You killed my sister.You will pay for this I swear. You better watch your back so does your friends" I said, 

I turned  on my heel and walked away with Shane right next to me.