old cabin

Tally P.O.V
I got up and wiped my mouth. I kicked the dead girl to make sure she was actually dead. I herd a noise and I looked around there was nothing. I was about to walk away intel I felt someone touch my should. I grabbed there neck and pushed them into a wall then I realized it was Andy. " Oh my gosh I am so sorry" I said.
I let go of his neck. " Its Ok you seem jumpy lately you alright" Andy asked.
" Yea it's just I thought you were a wolf" I answered.
" Oh shouldn't you be in school" Andy said.
" I got hunry what about you" I said.
" When do I ever go to school" Andy said.
" True" I said.
I walked out of the alley and Andy was right behind me. After walking a little while with Andy he decided to leave. I was left alone with my thoughts. I had this weird feeling about the new kids. Something is not right about them. When Tyler was talking to something felt weird. He left and the feeling went with him then he came back and The feeling returned. I don't know what to do.
Something felt weird and I sniffed the air. The wolf smell was strong. My fangs came out and my eyes got red. If there around they need to be ready for war. I used my super speed and followed the smell. I followed it intel I saw one. It was right infront of this old cabin . It saw me and growled. I hissed at it in return it was about to come at me but someone whistled and it ran off and disappeared .
I was about to chase it but Cc popped out of no where. " Tally don't just turn around Colleen wouldn't want this" Cc said.
" That's where your wrong Cc you know Colleen loves revenge " I said.
" Tally you need to calm down though" Cc said.
I took a deep breath and my fangs went back in and my eyes turned back into the brown color. " You good" Cc asked.
I shook my head. " Alright let me walk you home" Cc asked.
" Give me a piggy back ride" I said.
He bent down a little so I jumped on his back and he ran back to my house. He stopped at the porch. " Thanks for stopping me " I said.
" Welcome but um Ill talk to you later " Cc said.
I gave him a hug and left. I signed and opened the door. I wished Cc didn't show up. I could of killed the fucking wolf and made them pay but nope Cc had to ruin it.
Shane was sitting on the couch watching Tv. She turned off the Tv when she saw me. " You all better" She asked.
" Yea" I fake smiled.
" Good now go upstairs and get ready for the party" Shane said.
I groanded and ran upstairs. I went to my room and went threw my closet. I grabbed a Marvel shirt and black skinny jeans. I put them on then I put on my converse and fixed my hair and make up. I walked downstairs and Shane was waiting for me. " Hurry up I don't want to be late"Shane said.
" Sj calm down there is probably going to be a lot of people there he won't noticr if your late or not" I said.
She just rolled her eyes. I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket. We walked out of my house. " Were walking since it's not that far" She said.
" More like running " I said.
We started running to where the party was at. I froze when I saw where it was at. " Didn't Tyler say it was at his house" I asked.
" Yea this is his house" Shane said.
I looked at worried because there stood the cabin I saw when I first saw the wolf.