New home

Tally P.O.V
We all had different opinions on were we should go but we finally all decided to go to California. That whole vampires can't be in the sunlight is a a lie so we can be out in the day time even though we have to stay home.
The whole time Sj was coughing up blood and getting weaker. I know Shane is scared. She's scared that Tyler is not going to want to marry her because they just met and that is going to die.
We pulled up to our new house. The house was huge it kind of looked like the Muder house from American Horror Story.
We all brought are stuff in and sat in the living room. "Now the room situation"Andy dads started.
"There is not enough rooms for everyone so we need to bunk up"My dad.
"You kids can pick who your sharing rooms with"My mom finished.
All of us Vampires ran to our rooms. Werewolves not being that awesome couldn't keep up unless they turn into a wolf which they can't in the house so there out of luck.
I went to the last story of the house. I went to the room at the very end of the hall on the right.
I opened the door. The walls were painted black and the bed was in the middle in the room. Which is a bad thing because I like sleeping on the wall but I could deal with it. There was two nightstands on both sides. There was a dresser and a closet.
I smiled to myself and went to the bed. I put my bags on the bed. I herd a noise from the doorway and looked over at the door. Nikki was standing there smirking. "Looks like were share" Nikki said.
"Okay"I shrugged.
Nikki came in and we started unpacking. Nikki was done unpacking before me. When he was done he came over to me and wrapped his arms around me and started kissing my neck. "What are you doing Nikki"I said.
"What does it look like"
He kept kissing my neck. I couldn't hold it in no more. So I flip him over and he landed on the bed. I got on top of him and started kissing him.
Me and Nikki were laying there catching are breaths. "Tally" Nikki said Turing to me.
I looked at him. "Will you go on a date with me"Nikki Smiled.
I shook my head. Nikki smiled and gave me a kiss.
I think I am going to like this new home..

New Year Secrets... ~Tyler burgess and Nikki misery~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें