Go.

Shane P.O.V.

I looked at the cabin. This is where I seen that wolf in the front yard. Maybe it was searching for prey and it really wasn't there house. Me and tally walked up to it and went inside. People were everywhere and music was blasting. I seen Andy and I went up to him and hugged him. He held onto my hands as they stayed wrapped around him. He was talking to jake and jinxx. I felt someone tap me on my shoulder. I let go of Andy and turned around. "Hey! Glad you could make it!" Tyler said and kissed my hand. I felt shivers go through my hand from his touch. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I turned and seen Andy. He was staring Tyler down. "I don't trust him..." Andy whispered. I shimmied out of Andy's grip and glared at him and pulled Tyler outside. He handed me a cup of alcohol and I could smell the strong scent. We walked into the woods. "So, why did you leave your boyfriend right now?" Tyler asked. "He's not my boyfriend...just an overprotective friend." I stated. Tyler laughed. "Sj? I can trust you right?" Tyler slurred a little. "Yeah. Always." I said. He smiled and pulled me deeper into the woods. We came to a tall rock wall, well a side of a mountain. He groaned in frustration. "What's wrong?" I asked. "The rocks that I used to get up the side of this mountain fell off." He replied. Without thinking I grabbed his hand and jumped up the mountain. I got to the top and released his hand. I froze when I realized what I just did. I turned towards tyler. He looked shocked. "Tyler you can't tell anyone! Please I-" started but he cut me off. "I have to go." He said. "Please take me back down." He begged. I let a tear fall and I grabbed his Hand and jumped back down. He let go of my hand and ran into the woods. I ran back to the cabin/house to see tally sitting with Nikki. I heard someone behind me. I turned to see Tyler without a shirt on. He walked around me and continued Into the house. "Tally... Do you wanna go home?" I asked. "Uh no...why?" She asked. "Nothing...I'm gonna go home...Andy, jake, and jinxx are here if you need them." I said and walked off. I felt a hand wrap around my arm. I turned to see Andy. "I'm not letting you walk home alone." He said. "How did you know I was going home?" I asked. "Tally..." He said. I sighed. He smirked. "Race you?" He questioned. I smiled weakly as we ran. I made it to my house before he did. He finally made it and frowned. He handed me a bottled of alcohol. I took a couple gulps and I felt drunk. I'm a light weight and Tyler gave me that alcohol earlier anyways. Andy finished off the bottle and tossed it. I stumbled towards my front door. Andy grabbed my waist and jumped onto my balcony. We made it safely and then I opened my room door. I stumbled into my room and collapsed on my bed. Andy fell on top of me and we laughed. He looked at me then slowly placed his lips on mine. That was the last thing I remember...