Chapter 9

Ahg sorry for not posting/updating this book :) I always have the time to update it but never do because I'm lazy like that :) but sorry if their are a lot of errors I'm using my phone instead of my computer to type anyways enjoy!
*******************
(Lucy's POV)

Natsu and I hold hands as we walk over to the restaurant. As we were walking I see Juvia hiding behind a tree.

"Oh Gray-sama" Juvia says and puts her hands on her cheeks.

Juvia turns her head and sees me looking at her. Her facial expression changes into a deadly stare.

"LOVE RIVAL" I hear Juvia say

I look ahead and shake my head. I wonder what's wrong with Juvia.

"Hey are you ok?" Natsu asks and looks at me

I nod and continue to walk to the restaurant. We finally get their and we each decide who we are going to sit with. The rule was 4 to a table. Of course Natsu and I were sitting together and Levy and Gajeel are sitting across from us. We got in and sat down at our tables.

The restaurant was very nice and fancy. Our tables were on the roof so the veiw was very nice. Natsu was amazed by the view and the fancy restaurant. Natsu then does the old "stretch and put his arm over her sholder" thing. I gigled and picked up the menu to see what to order. Natsu had the idea of sharing a menu even though I knew what we was going to do. He slowly moves the menu up to where you can't see our faces and he then kissed me and I kissed back. We then stared to make out and Levy and Gajeel probably noticed by now. Realizing that we had been kissing for so long, Natsu put down the menu and began to look at what we wanted.

A waitresses came up to our table and introduced her self and asked us what drinks we wanted. I ordered  strawberry lemonade, Natsu just ordered a glass of water, Levy ordered Coke and Gajeel ordered Dr.Pepper. The waitresses took our orders and went over to get our drinks. Natsu and Gajeel took a cup from the middle of the table and poured some wine into their cups.

"Natsu, are you planing on getting drunk tonight?" I ask and looked at him.

"No, not at all." He said and smiled.

I knew he was lieing but I let it slide this time. The waitresses came back with our drinks and then we  ordered food. I ordered srimp with a side of white rice and spaghetti. Natsu ordered the same thing and Gajeel and Levy ordered to. The waitress took our order and went to get our food.

(Natsu's POV)

I was started to get bored of this fany restaurant. I layed my head on Lucy's shoulder and looked bored.

"Hey Lucy let's go outside for a sec" I said and grabbed Lucy's arm.

I ran outside and stood outside in a area where you couldn't see us.

"Natsu why ar-" I cut off Lucy by kissing her.

"I got bored Lucy" I said and wrapped my arms around her waist,bring her closer to me.

She gigled and squeled a little. I layed my head on her shoulder and she ran her fingers through my hair.

"I got bored to" Lucy wishpered in my ear and chuckled.

I smiled and lifted her up by her thighs onto a box and put my hands back around her waist. I then began to bite on her neck and go down to kssing her shoulder. She let out tiny moans but it looked like she was enjoying it. I tried not to leave marks on her neck but it was impossible. Lucy had put her arms around my neck and we kissed. We both smiled and Lucy bit her lower lip. We began to make out. Then I realized that we were at the restaurant I grabbed Lucy by the arm and ran back to the table. When we got their our food was already their. Lucy smiled and gigled a little.

"Hey, are you bored now?" I whispered to Lucy

She shook her head and chuckled. After we ate our food, we ordered desert. We ordered some vanilla ice cream and Levy and Gajeel got cheesecake. After 2 minutes, we were told that we had to leave the restaurant. Natsu was very happy that we could leave so that he could cuddle with me. We all met up at the front of the restaurant and held hands as we ate our ice cream and walked back to the hotel.
*************
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm really proud of the chapter concluding that it was a bit more romantic (expect me to write a lot of romantic things in the fanfic) so I hope you enjoyed and remember to vote and comment some suggestions on what to add to this fanfic :) see ya (btw my schedule for posting is fucked up so I won't be posting on those days for a while)