Chapter 13

Natsu's POV

Lucy and I held hands as we walked over to another ride.
Time skip: after riding 5 dollar coasters.

Lucy's POV

When we got off the last ride, I felt dizzy and sick. As we were walking, I fell back and passed out. Before I passes out, I felt someone catch me before I passed out. Everything else at that time was a blur.

Natsu's POV

As we were walking, I see Lucy fall back. I quickly run up to her and catch her.
"Oi Luce" I said and shook her

"Luce?!" I say once more.

I quickly pick her up and run over to the emergency room that was at the main entrance. I quickly run in, not worrying about knocking, and tell the nurse what happened. I lay Luce onto the bed and sat down next to her.

The nurse takes a couple of tests and tells me to watch Luce while she inspects the tests. I sigh and and put my head down on her arm

"Hmh?" I hear Luce's voice

"Luce!" I say and quickly get up.fromy chair.

She tries to sit up but I tell her to lay back down

"What happened?"

"You passed out when you got of on a ride. Do you feel ok?" I ask

Luce nods and the nurse comes back in. Luckily, Luce had suffered fr exaustion and should be good to go. I thank the nurse and I help Luce get out of bed.

"Can you walk by yourself? Do you need me to carry you?" I ask in consern

"No I think I'm fine" Luce says and smiles.

I held her hand and we walked around for a bit. As we were walking, we saw everyone else at a cotten candy machine. I told everyone about what happened and we all bought cotten candy and decided to go back to the hotel.

Time skip: to the hotel

We got back to the hotel, and we were all exausted. Lucy and I head up to our room and lay down.

"Hey,Natsu, were leaving today right" Lucy asks

"OH WE ARE!I FORGOT" I almost yelled

Lucy laughed and put her head on my chest. I wrapped my arm around her waist and brung her closer to me. I looked down and saw Lucy blushing. I smile and kiss her on the fore head. I quickly get up and grabb the bottle of wine and brung some cups over to the bed. I sit back down and pour a cup of wine.

"Natsu" Lucy says and looks at me

"Only 1" I say and smile

I ended up having 18 shots of wine. I place the bottle and cups on the bed side table and move Lucy so that I am on top of her. I began to kiss her neck down to her shoulder.

"Nats-" Lucy says before letting out a moan.

Everything after that was a total blur.
**********
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and yea remember to vote follow and comment some ideas/things I should add to this fan fiction (I might make another nlau fan fiction but insted, they will be at school and shit but that sound so plain since it happens in every nalu fan fiction),