Chapter 3

Herow hope u enjoy this chapter
*********
Lucy's POV

"Hey, can I ask you something?" I said as I closed the door.

"Yea sure"

"Do you think the guild will like us being in a relationship? I mean they thought it was cute but do you think we will be in the way?"

"No not at all. And if they don't like it then they have to deal with it because I wanna be with you" Natsu said as he gave me a kiss  on my forehead and hugged me.

"Ok thanks"I hugged him back

I walked over to my beg and layed down. Of course Natsu came over and he snuggled me. I then fell asleep with Natsu's arms around me.

(Time skip: The next day)

I wake up and I still feel Natsu snuggling me. I try to get up but he isn't letting go. My only option was to wake him up.

"Cone on Natsu wake up" I shook him a little

"Wake upppp"

"Wake upppppppp"

I tried to tickle him and that worked. I kept tickling him untill he got up. When he got up he surprised me and atacked me with tickles. I kept swearming around.

"Stop it Natsu!!" I said in a playful voice

"Are you sure?" He asked as he tickled me even more

"Yes I'm sure!"

"Oh ok then I'll stop. But be on the look out because I may attack you again." He said with a a smile

"Ok I will" I said and gave him a smile

I went into the bathroom to get ready. After I was done Natsu went in.

After about 10 minutes Natsu got out of the bathroom.

"Do you want to head over to the guild?" Natsu asked

"Sure let's go" as I walked to open the door Natsu attacked me with more tickles

"Stop it Natsu!"

"Ok ok but remember what I told you" He said and smiled

I smiled back. Natsu grabbed my hand and I started walking and we walked out the door and started to walk over to the guild.

Natsu started to attack me with tickles for the third time. This time I didn't say anything and just let him tickle me. But, he stopped after a while.

Out of nowhere, Natsu stopped me and kissed me.

"What was that for?"

"What, I cant kiss you?"

"Well you can but no-..." Before I could finish my sentence Natsu kissed me again.

(Time skip: at the guild)

(Natsu's POV)

When we walked in we were still holding hands. Then, Levy ran up to us.

"Aww you guys are soo cute together!" Levy said as she started to squeal.

"Thanks Levy" Lucy said

"So, Lu-chan, tell me how did you get him to be your boyfriend?!"

Lucy gave me a look that looked like she wanted to sit and tell Levy. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and nodded. She ran over to a table and sat down and talked with Levy.

Natsu's POV

"Aye Natsu" I herd someone yell my name. I turned around to see Gray signalling me to come over.

"What's up Gray?"

"How to you get Lucy to be your girlfriend man"

"Well its a long story"

As I was about to start my story, a tall man with blue hair and a red tattoo above and under his right eye. I then noticed that it was Jellal.

I wonder what Jellal is here for
******************
Hope you enjoyed this chapter comment and vote. See ya