Chapter 11

Hello Mina sorry for not posting I started school and all this other stuff so I'm gonna try to make this chapter enjoyable because after going through my book I've noticed how crappy it was so I'm gonna try to make these chapters better. Anyways, enjoy this chapter
**********
Natsu's POV

I wake up to Lucy opening one of the blinds and coming over to wake me up. I groan and slowly get up and rub my sleepy eyes.

"Lucy?" I ask

"Yea Natsu get up" Lucy says as she runs to get her shoes on.

"Huh what?" I asked in confusion

"Natsu come on let's sneek out and go to the pool. I hear that its open" Lucy says and quickly grabs my extra swimsuit.

I groan and grab the swimsuit from Lucy. I walk slowly but Lucy pushed me towards the bathroom.

"Hurry up!" Lucy says and walks away

I chuckle and quickly change into my swimsuit. I fix my hair a little and walk out the bathroom.

"Here, put this on." Lucy says and throws a shirt at me.

I do as told and I put on a pair of flip flops.

"Ready?" Lucy asks

I nod and lock my hand with hers. We walked over to the pool and saw Levy. Lucy quickly pulled me over to the side and walked a bit faster.

"Lucy what's going on?" I whisper

"Ok so I know that the pool opens at 8:00 AM and I know this is our last day here. So I wanted to do something special by going to the pool and having fun. Just the two of us." Lucy says and starts to walk a bit slower after we passed Levy.

I quickly stop her and wrap my arm around her hip. I slightly raise her up and kiss her. I smile and rub my nose against hers. Lucy smiles and returned the kiss. Then her both smile and continue to walk to the pool.

After 5 minutes, we get to the pool to see it empty. I rips off my shirt and jump right into the pool. I can see Lucy laugfing at me. I jump out of the water and walk over to her.

"What's so funny huh?" I whisper in her ear.

I can see her shiver by the sound of my voice. I pick her up from her waist and run over to the pool. I jump into the pool with her and we both laugh. I put her down and we swim together in the pool. We raced and attacked each other with the water.

Lucy's POV

After around an hour, we decided to head back to the hotel. I dried off and put on my clothes on. I met up with Natsu at the entrance and I took Natsu's had and held it. We then started to walk over to the hotel. As we were walking, I saw Levy again and tried to sneak around her. I failed and Levy waved and walked towards us.

"Hey Lu-chan, hi Natsu" Levy said and smiled

I smiled back and so did Natsu.

"So what are doing out?"

"Oh nothing, just walking around. We were heading back over to the hotel"

"Oh ok well see you guys later. I've got to get a couple of things for Gajeel"
"Ok bye" I said and waved to Levy

"Hey Luce, why did you lie to Levy?" Natsu stops and I stop and turn around.

"Wait wait first off why did you call me "Luce"?" I ask

"I called you Luce because its a cute nickname" Natsu smiled

I blushed a little and looked at the groud.

"Anyways, I lied to Levy because I knew she would ask all these questions so I just said that we walked around for a bit"

Natsu nodded and we continued to walk back over to the hotel.

When we got to the hotel I could see Erza,Jellal,Gray and Juvia. Erza had ran up to me.

"Hey Lucy-chan, hi Natsu-chan. Were going over to this amusement park type thing and we were wondering if you guys would like to come." Erza had explained

"Sure! Sounds fun" I accept and me and Natsu decided to go up to our room to shower and get a new pair of clothes.
************
Hello :) sorry for being so inactive lately, I have stupid school and other stuff so yea (if you would like to, for follow me on instagram kawaiii.potato_) uh follow vote and comment some ideas (uh I need some ideas on how to end this fanfiction. I have and idea but its so plain tho its kinda like an edit that you would read in other nalu fanfictions) baiii :D (another chapter after this :)