Chapter 2

Hello here is another chapter of my fanfiction. In the comments, suggest some tittles that I should name my book. Thanks and enjoy ^v^
************
Natsu's POV

"Lucy... I lo- I lo" The words just couldn't come out I was blushing so hard.

Before I could finish Lucy swung in and kissed me. It was warm and it felt like this could last forever

"I love you too" Lucy said as she started to blush.

Lucy's POV

"Do you think we can..." Before I could finish Natsu kissed me again. It was warm and I wanted this kiss the last forever but we had to breath.

For around 2 minutes, it was complete silence

" Hey, we should head back to the guild." I said as I started to walk.

Natsu ran up and held my hand. My face started to turn red and so did Natsu's.

When we got to the guild we were still holding hands. The first person to notice was Levy.

"Omg Lucy is this your new boyfriend!?!" She said as she yelled to everyone.

" Well I..."

" Yea I'm her boyfriend" Natsu said as he raised our hands.

"Aww you guys look so cute together!!"

"Thanks Levy" I said with a smile.

Natsu's POV

"Well, me and Lucy are going to go get lunch." I grabbed Lucy's hand and ran out.

"Where are we going?"

"Home duh" I said as I playfully hit her.

"But you just said we we're getting lunch."

" I lied so that people wouldn't think anything."

(Time skip: Lucy's house)

(Lucy's POV)

"So what do you want to do?" I asked as I closed the door

"I don't know, got any food?"

"Yea let me check"

I walked over to the fridge and I found lots of food.

"Hey, Natsu I got some left over rice and some chicken. Is this good?" I said as I took out the food and placed it on the table.

"Yea that's good" Natsu said as he sat down.

I was hungry as well so I split the food and warmed it up in the microwave. I gave a plate to Natsu and I took my plate and sat down next to him.

As soon as I gave him the plate he started to make a mess. It looked like he didn't even need a spoon.

(Natsu's POV)

Wow this food is really good. Plus I havent eaten anything today. I saw Lucy looking at me and I gave her a little smile and she smiled back.

"Hey, do you want to spend the night since my parents aren't coming home until tommrow. They went to sleep over my dads moms house and I didnt want to go" Lucy asked.

"Sure I'll call my my to see if I can." I got out my phone and called my mom.

"Hey mom can I stay over Lucy's house?"

"Sure honey just make sure you come home tommorow OK?"

"K mom bye."

"Bye"

I hung up the phone and put it in my pocket.

"Did you mom say yes?" Lucy asked as I took our plates and put them in the sink."

"Yea"

"Well, do you want to go upstairs?"

"Sure"

I followed her upstairs

Lucy's POV

"Hey, can I ask you a question about something?" I asked as I closed the door

"Yea sure"
****************
Find out what Lucy asks in the next part :) hope you enjoyed remember to vote and comment ✌