Chapter 12

Natsu's POV

Erza had ran over to us and asked if we wanted to go over to this amusement park. Lucy and I accepted and quickly went to our room the shower and get a change of clothes. I let Lucy go first and then I went. I wore a black tee shirt with a famous band on it and a pair of jeans and black converses. I quickly fixed my hair and tat on the Ned and waited for Lucy.

Lucy came out wearing a blue t-shirt with white shorts and blue converses. She walked over to the mirror and fixed her hair. She walked over to me and sat on my lap and kissed me. I smiled and kissed her back. I lifted her up and placed her by the door.

"Ready?" I asked and opening the door.

She nodded and walked out the door. I locked it and we walked back to the lobby. We joined everyone else and began to walk over to the amusement park.

Time skip: to the amusement park

Lucy's POV

When we got their, Natsu ran up to the sign and pointed at the sign like a 5 year old. I had taken out my camara and took a picture of Natsu. I laughed and walked over to him.

"Lucy look!" He said and grabbed my wrist

He pointed at a haunted house type thing. Looking at it made me shiver.

"Let's go to that one first!" He exclaimed

"Natsu please no" I said and pouted

"Come onnnn! Please please please please" Natsu pouted

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yessss"

"Noooooo"

We both pouted and both turned our head away like 5 year olds. I gave in and I ran over to tell the others where we were going. I walked over to Natsu and he grabbed my wrist and ran over to the haunted house. When we got their, I could hear screms of people flashing lights creepy laughs and many more. All these scary things made a shiver run down my spine.

"Natsu.." I said and Natsu wraprd his arms around my waist.

"Hey, don't be scared, I'll be right here for you" Natsu said and kissed my fore head.

I nod and we enter the haunted house. We enter and I quickly get a hold of Natsu's arm. Some randome skeletons pop out and I squeal. Natsu chuckles and her continue walking. We walked into this room that was pitch black. We enter and the door close behind us. Lights from candles come on and then their is this one table with a person in the chair. The person was chained to the chair with a saw coming to cut his head off. I look at Natsu who actually look interested rather than scared. I look back to see the mans head right at my feet. I scream and the doors behind us open. I run out the door and Natsu follows.

"Na-Natsu c-can we le-leave?" I ask, my words barely coming out.

Natsu doesn't answer but instead wraps his arms around me and tells me to start walking. We walk for a little while and we reach the end of the hall. One picture up on the wall. With closer inspection, it looked like a woman in her 30's. But, the picture flips over to the other side, to see the same lady, but with blood and skin ripped. I scream a little but Natsu covers my mouth. The picture starts to move and the lady comes out of the picture. She stands their for a moment.

"RUN!" The scary lady says.

I scream and Natsu grabbs me and runs to the nearest exit. I sigh in relief and run over and hug Natsu. He hugs back and we walk around to find another ride.
***********
Hope you enjoy this chapter! 2 chapters in one day cuz I have no WiFi so yea hope you enjoy and probably another chapter cuz I have nothing to do. Tysm for 100 reads I love that you guys are enjoying this book ilysm and yea remember to vote follow and comment ideas BAII