Chapter 19

Natsu's POV

I rushes over to the airport trying to Lucy. I find Lucy siting in a seat by the window. I run to her and wrap my arms around her shoulders.

"Please don't leave me" I whisper in her ear

Without turning around,Lucy responds

"I have to" She says her voice breaking

"Why must you go?" I ask

"Beacuse... yo-you hurt me" She said, her voice cracking

"How?"

"You kissed Lisanna t-twice Natsu twice"

Speakerphone: Flight 374 ready for boarding

"I have to go Natsu" She says getting up from her seat. My arms still wrapped on her shoulders.

She wipes a tear trying to hide her sadness. She whips around tears falling from her eyes.

"Don't go" I say hugging her

"Natsu I-I have to I already told you this"

Lucy gets out of the hug and walks over to her plane gate.I follow her trying get get her attention. I grab her wrist.

"Are you sure about this Lucy?" I say now crying.

She nods wiping her tears.

I make her turn around and give her a passionate kiss. I pull away. sadness fills Lucy and I as we hug and pull away. Giving her a kiss on the check,she hands in the ticket and walks onto the plane. She stops at the end. Tears filling her eyes. She waves and gets on the plane. I wave back trying to keep the tears in. She gone really g-gone. I leave the air port and sit out on the curb. Tears falling from my eyes as I miss Lucy. I'm forever alone with no one to be with. I began to cry harder as I get up.I wipe my tears and walk into a meaning less world. A world with out Lucy.

***************************

So here you have it the last chapter. Yes yes I know that it is sad and that was what I was aiming for. Please listen to the music as you read and sorry that the chapter is short most of the ting happened in the previous chapter so yea. I hope you enjoyed this book and I willsee you guys in BOOK 2! :D Bai