Chapter 14

Natsu's POV

I hear knocking on my door at 5 AM in the morning. I get up and open the door to see Levy.

"Yes?" I say annoyed

"Did you forget? Were leaving so get ready" Levy said

I nod and close the door. I put on a shirt and some pajama pants and some flip flops. I go over to the bed to wake up Lucy.

"Cmon Luce wake up" I say and shake her

She moans and turns the other way. I groan and continue to shake her. She finally gets up and she rubs her sleepy eyes. She turns her head and looks at me.

"Huh?" Lucy asks

"Wake up its time to go" I say and drag her out of bed

Lucy changes into one of my button up shirt and shorts and flip flops. She lays back on the bed and falls asleep again. I she her again and she wakes up. She groans and sits up

"Ugh, I'm tired" Lucys wines like a year old

"Cmon its time to go" I say and grab her things.

She nods and gets up from the bed. She holds on to my arm and falls asleep on my shoulder. We went downstairs to the lobby and put our tings in the car. I put Lucy on a couch in the lobby and sat down next to her. Levy had checked everyone out of the hotel and we were all set to go. I got up and carried Lucy on my shoulder and I sat her down and got in. I placee her head on my shoulder and we headed back to the guild.

After about an hour, Lucy wakes up and looks around in confusion.

"Huh? Where are we?" Lucy asks and looks at me

"Were going back home silly" I say and smile

She nods and puts her head on my shoulder. Her eyes widen and she sits up strait. She then starts tk blush 10 different shades of red.

"Hey, whats wrong" I ask

"You don't remember what happened last night?" Lucy asks

"Nope"

"Ahh that's right you got drunk"

"What happened?"

"Arghjakhh"

"Huh?"

"We did the thing where you make the l-love"

"LUCE!"

"Yessss?"

"Wait really?"

"Yea you wishpered things my ear and a-" She covered her face as her face began to blush

"LUCEEEEE!"

"Yesssssss?"

We both look at each other and smiled. The car then came to a stop and we were told to get out of the car. We got out and we were at the guild. When we walked in, their was a girl with short white hair standing in the middle of the guild. She turns her head and sees Natsu she runs over to Natsu, jumping into his arms. They say hello and chat for a little bit. I am then introduced to the girl. Her name was Lissana. She was the younger sister of Elfman and Mira. Natsu wanted to stay at the guild so I allowed it and walked home.

When I got home, I watched some TV and then feel asleep.

Time skip: a couple of hours
I wake up at it seemed pretty late. I look around to see that Natsu still isn't home. I get up from bed and walk over to the guild. As I'm walking, I see Lissana and Natsu. I couldn't believe what I saw. Rage ran all through my body as I puched a wall causing a few pebbles from the wall.
***********
Heehh I leave you on a clif hanger. But most people will know what happens so I have you enjoy please remember to vote comment and follow :)